Adblock breaks this site

Is singed an OP character?

Discussion in 'League of Legends' started by Dark marvin1, Jan 4, 2012.

  1. Growdie

    Growdie Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2011
    Posts:
    546
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Is singed an OP character?

    Qouted for speaking the truth, I hate singed in 3v3.
     
  2. kolopoi0

    kolopoi0 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jan 13, 2011
    Posts:
    403
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    Is singed an OP character?

    Late game he isn't that good
     
  3. Jooked

    Jooked Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2011
    Posts:
    447
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Is singed an OP character?

    ^ I hope your joking, Signed is by far one of the best late game champions.
     
  4. Sypherz

    Sypherz Legend
    $5 USD Donor New Retired Sectional Moderator Competition Winner

    Joined:
    Dec 13, 2008
    Posts:
    23,745
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    622
    Discord Unique ID:
    1303476485860098070
    M
    Sythe's 10th Anniversary
    Is singed an OP character?

    45 kills in one game..
    You're playing with level 5s, right? Bots?

    Personally, though, I hate Singed. I would embrace the nerf.
     
  5. Forguea

    Forguea Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 6, 2006
    Posts:
    461
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Is singed an OP character?

    What this guy said. I highly doubt you did that in a normal game, I mean ive had some dumbass teams, but no one is stupid enough to do that bad. Lieing gets you know where.
    Singed has a terribly shitty lategame. He just sits there and tanks. Does hardly any damage unless your built tanky AP, in which case your not as tanky and you die much easier.
     
  6. Jooked

    Jooked Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2011
    Posts:
    447
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Is singed an OP character?

    The role of a tank is to soak damage no? I don't know what either of you are smoking to consider singed a weak late game champion. He is very tanky due to his passive and still has GREAT sustained damage, with just a RoA, which should be a standard in any Singed build. His CC and durability is what makes him such a great late game champion. He can simply run in, fling out the enemy carry, and get out. If the enemy team prevents a Singed from flinging out the carry, then it's still a win because they HAVE to burn several CC spells on a Singed to protect their carry, which gives the Singed's team that much more freedom to wreak havoc on the other team. Singed late game utility, durability, and kiteing ability is what makes him a late game GOD!

    Just search around on the internet or LoL forums, Singed is thought of so highly late game by so many other people, as he should be.
     
  7. Mizoreofsnow

    Mizoreofsnow Apprentice

    Joined:
    Sep 23, 2008
    Posts:
    844
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    17
    Is singed an OP character?

    I think he's op only in the sense of his utility and survivability, I can find myself getting 20+ kills but some games I go 1/9/11 but I win the game for my team because of utility, saving my*entire team or stopping a team fight we can't win with trail and flings.

    Edit: Kolo your insane if you think he doesn't blossom late game, At one point it was so later on and I had so much defensive ability that when my buddy trolled me and took red from me ( Constant Slow and proc with trail amirite? ) I got pissed and just ran into their turrets with 4 of them around and ended up with a quadra. Early game he's bad, Mid game he's decent-good Late game he's next to unkillable.
     
  8. MohtasaUnique

    MohtasaUnique Grand Master
    Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2007
    Posts:
    6,681
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    690
    Discord Unique ID:
    158831078964985856
    Discord Username:
    Tony#2235
    Is singed an OP character?

    I wouldn't say ignored, more like avoided. His fling can ruin focus ults like katarina's or or nunu's, knock people into turret rangs, etc

    There's only one thing ever NEEDS to know about singed, and that's DON'T chase him. Even if he's at 10 health
     
  9. pk3d sa1nts

    pk3d sa1nts Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2009
    Posts:
    333
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Is singed an OP character?

    He is not OP, he is just extremely potent. His passive makes him one hell of a tank, and after his normal ROA start off he can pretty much go whatever route he chooses which makes him viable.
     
  10. S-K-Y-R-I-M

    S-K-Y-R-I-M Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 30, 2011
    Posts:
    121
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Is singed an OP character?

    i highly doubt singed is op.. unless u count fling to a turret early game as op
     
  11. League Of Legends Pro

    League Of Legends Pro Newcomer

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2012
    Posts:
    16
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Is singed an OP character?

    Singed has an OP passive and ultimate which makes him a very tanky ap like galio. He will win top lane vs most champions.
     
< Wriggle way to strong ( Video ) | Is it only me ? >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site