Adblock breaks this site

C ronaldo wins Balon DOr.

Discussion in 'Sports, Health & Fitness' started by AcesandEights, Jan 12, 2015.

  1. AcesandEights

    AcesandEights Active Member

    Joined:
    Dec 20, 2014
    Posts:
    162
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Christmas 2014
    C ronaldo wins Balon DOr.

    So Ronaldo wins the 2014 Ballon D'Or.

    Do you think he deserved it? if yes why? And if not,why? And who deserved it?
     
  2. I Bleed Duke Blue

    I Bleed Duke Blue Sephiroth
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2010
    Posts:
    5,837
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,682
    C ronaldo wins Balon DOr.

    Yeah he deserved it this year, definitely the most consistent player on the pitch.

    Messi needs to up his game a bit if he wants it in 2015. He's started to look much more like his old self lately though.
     
  3. 91barnes

    91barnes Member

    Joined:
    Jan 9, 2015
    Posts:
    41
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    C ronaldo wins Balon DOr.

    I think he was always going to win it but I would've liked to have seen Neur take it, especially after the season he had and with winning the World Cup. I think it'll be a long time before a keeper actually gets as much recognition in these awards as the outfield players, especially the forwards.
     
  4. Superfluous

    Superfluous Rainbet.com Casino & Sportsbook
    Crabby Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 5, 2012
    Posts:
    18,939
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    9,135
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    247909953925414913
    Discord Username:
    .superfluous.
    Two Factor Authentication User Pool Shark Air Fryer DIAF m`lady Le Kingdoms Player STEVE Creamy
    C ronaldo wins Balon DOr.

    Yeah, I think it's deserved. He's scored a buttload of goals and played consistently throughout most of the year. Agreed with the above post, but I just feel like it's hard for a keeper to do super well super consistently without repercussions if they screw up once or twice. For a striker, it's just like eh, maybe next time; for a keeper, it's like you just lost the game.
     
< YouSuckv2 is about to regret the day he tried to rat AWU | Is obtaining 3d delts possible as a natty lifter? >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site