Ironman accounts

Discussion in 'OSRS Main Accounts: Level 80+' started by Snowii, Feb 1, 2015.

Ironman accounts
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 1, 2015 at 2:45 PM
  2. Snowii
    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2014
    Posts:
    35
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Snowii Member

    Ironman accounts

    Hey all, I'm looking for an iron man account with decent stats and decent QP.

    It must be an official ironman with the symbol in chat and all.

    I have 3 different ways of paying one being 07gp (have 30m in game), I have $140 CAD on steam and can also use paypal.

    If we trade I will need every single bit of info from creation ISP to any passwords etc.
    I'm willing to split MM fees if you don't feel like going first.
     
< [Offer] Selling 71/79/65 90 CB 150 QP (Dragon gloves) + 4m bank - PayPal Only | Ultimate Ironman 65 CB >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site