INSANE Steam account!

Discussion in 'Steam Sales' started by BestSteamSeller, Sep 1, 2013.

INSANE Steam account!
  1. Unread #1 - Sep 1, 2013 at 7:38 AM
  2. BestSteamSeller
    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2013
    Posts:
    4
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    BestSteamSeller Newcomer

    INSANE Steam account!

    Before anything, this is my account, and it has always been, so don't post saying something like, "don't sell your hacked accounts, be aware it might get recovered, etc.
    This is my account fully, and nobody else has ever had access to it, so no worries.

    Now, let's continue.
    Hi Sythe!

    I will be selling my old and loved Steam account I really don't play on anymore, as I don't really play games that much, and with the school start and so on, I need some cash.
    Here are pictures of the account:
    http://gyazo.com/f37b3dfabba7bae1930060a9b1e5fda9
    http://gyazo.com/ab4c90480ffd05d30a73e9f0e68fec2c
    http://gyazo.com/bb7885d0e9a9371e2ebe3351bb7eb294
    http://gyazo.com/ee83d78c3993a7df0739010b60181154

    __
    If you're interested you can either PM me, or you can post down below.
    Or you can add me on Skype; messengernoob.

    Current highest bit: $150 by KarlRais.
    A/W: N/A
     
  3. Unread #2 - Sep 2, 2013 at 9:02 AM
  4. BestSteamSeller
    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2013
    Posts:
    4
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    BestSteamSeller Newcomer

    INSANE Steam account!

    Just bumping this thread!
    Get it guys!
     
  5. Unread #3 - Sep 2, 2013 at 9:45 AM
  6. BestSteamSeller
    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2013
    Posts:
    4
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    BestSteamSeller Newcomer

    INSANE Steam account!

    I just got bid $150 by KarlRais, lower bids are welcome if he no longer would be interested at a point.
     
  7. Unread #4 - Sep 2, 2013 at 1:32 PM
  8. BestSteamSeller
    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2013
    Posts:
    4
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    BestSteamSeller Newcomer

    INSANE Steam account!

    Still selling guys, hit me up with offers! c:
     
< Steam account 10 games payday 2 paypal 15$ | [WTB] Account with tons of 1.6/source EXP >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site