Adblock breaks this site

.: Insane 562 Hunter, 541 Druid and much more :.

Discussion in 'WoW Account Sales' started by Farrugia11, Dec 2, 2013.

  1. Farrugia11

    Farrugia11 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 1, 2012
    Posts:
    102
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    .: Insane 562 Hunter, 541 Druid and much more :.

    Hello!

    I made a thread earlier but I didn't include much details so I will put them here!

    The account is consisted of over 30 players above level 80 and a majority of them 85 in full twink gear.

    It has 8 90s and 3 89s, this can be listed if required too.

    The more notable characters would be:

    562 iLvl Legendary Cloak Hunter!

    542 iLvl Druid [ 3 week ~ ] from Cloak, 9/9 Challenge Modes

    I then have various 90's between 490-520 item level.


    The account has 130 mounts again some notable ones are
    White Wooly Rhino - TGC 250k Mount
    Pureblood Firehawk - 1% HC Raganros
    Blazing Drake - 1% Deathwing

    I can provide a full list if needed there are much more rare / craftable ones.

    It has 11k achievements and comes with 50k gold on the hunter.

    I have 3/14 HC In SoO which will help a lot and 10/13 HC in ToT. This will make getting into runs very easy!

    It has so much more I'm missing including Diablo 3 and a Hearthstone Beta account with over 40 packs opened!

    I can/will provide so many more details and proof if/when needed!

    I am taking offers so please no low balls
     
  2. Error74

    Error74 Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 9, 2009
    Posts:
    1,029
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    .: Insane 562 Hunter, 541 Druid and much more :.

    Just so you know, before this can be sold, you need to provide pictures of the account, this includes a maskedarmory of each character, screenshots of the achievements if there's any notable ones or ones that could help your sale. Since some of the mounts you've listed are being labeled as some notable and main parts of your sale, you HAVE to post pictures of them, same goes for the legendary cloaks. There are no exceptions for this rule.

    Thanks.
     
  3. Farrugia11

    Farrugia11 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 1, 2012
    Posts:
    102
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    .: Insane 562 Hunter, 541 Druid and much more :.

    Bump - Still for Sale - Screenshots Attached

    [​IMG]

    got many more
     
  4. Farrugia11

    Farrugia11 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 1, 2012
    Posts:
    102
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    .: Insane 562 Hunter, 541 Druid and much more :.

    bump.
     
  5. Farrugia11

    Farrugia11 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 1, 2012
    Posts:
    102
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    .: Insane 562 Hunter, 541 Druid and much more :.

    bump.
     
  6. Farrugia11

    Farrugia11 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 1, 2012
    Posts:
    102
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    .: Insane 562 Hunter, 541 Druid and much more :.

    bump £120
     
< WTB 90 Monk or Rogue (US) | Paladin - 2x Rank 1 Gladiator / Hero of the Alliance >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site