Adblock breaks this site

In response the Ticky saying I scammed?

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by TaylerFet, Jun 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TaylerFet

    TaylerFet Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 1, 2011
    Posts:
    42
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    In response the Ticky saying I scammed?

    He clearly edited the convo..

    I have the actual convo STILL UP.

    I will show ANY mod on TeamViewer!

    Here they are..
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/696/21577930.png/
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/638/76306577.png/
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/11/58777480.png/
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/571/15016203.png/




    Add two and two together.

    He scammed me, how would I scam him 42m when he recovered HIS account? I paid FOR HIS SERVICE. Which is 2m, so at most I could scam 2m if I even tried. I paid upfront the 2m + 10m for collat of the rapier..
    Are you serious?
     
  2. FireZ

    FireZ BRZ Club Member (2014)
    Retired Administrator Highly Respected

    Joined:
    Dec 3, 2009
    Posts:
    27,899
    Referrals:
    20
    Sythe Gold:
    2,410
    Detective Top Striker Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Heidy Not sure if srs or just newfag...
    In response the Ticky saying I scammed?

    Serious we are
     
< Whome needs TWC/Ban. | Tricky Scammed Me >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site