Adblock breaks this site

Impossible Made In Rs! [History!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by A fm skiller, Apr 30, 2008.

  1. A fm skiller

    A fm skiller Active Member

    Joined:
    Sep 21, 2007
    Posts:
    157
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
  2. Crysis

    Crysis Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 1, 2008
    Posts:
    765
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Impossible Made In Rs! [History!

    Lol cool found :) .
     
  3. Cymru

    Cymru Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2007
    Posts:
    693
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Impossible Made In Rs! [History!

    o_O I didn't get it. That was a 90 hit max. 2 hits don't add up to make one hit.
     
  4. Blackpirate

    Blackpirate Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    201
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Impossible Made In Rs! [History!

    haha glich ftw? thats sweet, its kinda liek getting hit by rats in tut while making a fire so u die. u should use vengeance next time so thatu both die at same time lol. also do u actually know what that song means? lol go look up superman, and supersoak on urban ductionary and ull see what i mean :p
     
  5. Cymru

    Cymru Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2007
    Posts:
    693
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Impossible Made In Rs! [History!

  6. dam prayer noobs

    dam prayer noobs Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2005
    Posts:
    1,789
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Impossible Made In Rs! [History!

    I bet jagex is going to ruin all the fun and fix this glitch. Like they fixed the home teleport/levitate over wilderness ditch.
     
  7. Crysis

    Crysis Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 1, 2008
    Posts:
    765
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Impossible Made In Rs! [History!

  8. Number21

    Number21 Active Member

    Joined:
    Feb 17, 2008
    Posts:
    205
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Impossible Made In Rs! [History!

    Strength cape means lots of fun doesn't it :). I must admit, I've never seen this before and it is quite amazing. When I used to play runescape I never would have thought this possible.
     
  9. r 0w12

    r 0w12 Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 26, 2007
    Posts:
    1,270
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Impossible Made In Rs! [History!

    i dont get it it was 2 hits not a 115 hit
     
  10. eugeen23

    eugeen23 Active Member

    Joined:
    Apr 30, 2008
    Posts:
    159
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Impossible Made In Rs! [History!

    holy fuck nice vids
     
  11. Faculty3000

    Faculty3000 Apprentice

    Joined:
    Apr 26, 2008
    Posts:
    813
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Impossible Made In Rs! [History!

    Ok , what's up with the high sweet hits? I am really jealous.
     
< Epic rap battle | Sell a lvl 50 pure, 43 pray! Rsgp! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site