I'm sorry, let me explain. (Acercut)

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Unregistered, Jun 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, let me explain. (Acercut)
  1. Unread #1 - Jun 5, 2012 at 4:26 PM
  2. Unregistered
    Referrals:
    0

    Unregistered Guest

    I'm sorry, let me explain. (Acercut)

    It would seem my brohter thinks it's funny to upload porn on all my stuff whilst i'm on holiday -_- I leave all my passwords as remembered on my computer and he's put weird pictures on my facebook and stuff, apparently he's done it here too, as i'm banned for posting porn.. I'm sorry for any troubles, hopefully I can get my account unblocked:/ he still finds it hilarious..

    -Acercut
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jun 6, 2012 at 3:13 AM
  4. cosrob97
    Joined:
    Mar 17, 2007
    Posts:
    6,555
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    cosrob97 Dong Dong
    Banned

    I'm sorry, let me explain. (Acercut)

    You're responsible. Please wait out the 1 month.
     
< IP already in use? | Friend logged on his account and now I cant create one :O >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site