Adblock breaks this site

I'm leaving.

Discussion in 'Introductions / Farewells' started by Rawr, Feb 3, 2010.

  1. Surround Sound

    Surround Sound Festival Head
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 8, 2009
    Posts:
    1,838
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I'm leaving.

    Goddamnit.
     
  2. Shall Skill

    Shall Skill Sigma Alpha Mooooo
    $100 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2008
    Posts:
    3,403
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    512
    Paper Trading Competition Participant ???
    I'm leaving.

    Don't pull a Louis.
     
  3. K-3-V-1-N

    K-3-V-1-N Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 20, 2007
    Posts:
    2,788
    Referrals:
    28
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I'm leaving.

    byeee
     
  4. tools

    tools Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 21, 2009
    Posts:
    168
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I'm leaving.

    very very sad to see you leave even though we werent much of freinds it looks like a part of my heart is missing and sythe.org is my heart :)
     
  5. PinSeller007

    PinSeller007 Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 11, 2010
    Posts:
    1,304
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I'm leaving.

    bye bye we going miss u
     
  6. phat noob

    phat noob Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2010
    Posts:
    339
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I'm leaving.

    altho i dont know you very well ive seen you around the forums ...well cya
     
  7. wizardzgame

    wizardzgame Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2007
    Posts:
    966
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I'm leaving.

    I'll always remember your RS shirt.
     
  8. Trip.Fagex

    Trip.Fagex Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 15, 2009
    Posts:
    2,517
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I'm leaving.

    Catch ya later.
     
  9. Lukef555

    Lukef555 Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 16, 2008
    Posts:
    3,206
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I'm leaving.

    Nooooo!

    You better stay in tinychat. :( OH the times..
     
< Finally! 'M Back! | Hello all >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site