Adblock breaks this site

I'm a girl...offering services

Discussion in 'Spam Forum' started by Arto, Jan 16, 2013.

  1. Arto

    Arto Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 11, 2006
    Posts:
    576
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I'm a girl...offering services

    For 5$ Donator

    I give you a pic of me holding a sign saying "[your name] is cool"

    For 25$ Donator

    I will Skype with you in sexy clothes

    For 50$ Donator

    I will give you, 5$+25$ service + let you tell people I gave you nudes

    For 200$ Donator

    I give you nudes

    For 300$ Donator

    I give you the full e-girlfriend experience, includig all the previous services




    Well then, taking offers.
    Please be sure to vouch for a pleasant service (Optional, but appreciated)

    Those guys wishing to learn how to pretend to be a girl themselves, private lessons being held. (Service coming soon)
     
  2. MohtasaUnique

    MohtasaUnique Grand Master
    Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2007
    Posts:
    6,681
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    690
    Discord Unique ID:
    158831078964985856
    Discord Username:
    Tony#2235
    I'm a girl...offering services

    Not even if you were a real woman.......
     
  3. Arto

    Arto Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 11, 2006
    Posts:
    576
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I'm a girl...offering services

    Waiting for me 5$ rank from Moht
    [​IMG]
     
  4. MohtasaUnique

    MohtasaUnique Grand Master
    Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2007
    Posts:
    6,681
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    690
    Discord Unique ID:
    158831078964985856
    Discord Username:
    Tony#2235
    I'm a girl...offering services

    [​IMG]


    lolwat
     
  5. Delta Squad

    Delta Squad Don't mind me, just getting my postcount up.
    Village Drunk C++ Programmer $200 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    May 19, 2011
    Posts:
    9,542
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    3,431
    Discord Unique ID:
    1141474466820538398
    Discord Username:
    deltasquadsythe
    Live Streamer Two Factor Authentication User
    I'm a girl...offering services

    failed.
     
  6. Arto

    Arto Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 11, 2006
    Posts:
    576
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I'm a girl...offering services

    NO i removed! Dmn
     
  7. Fendle

    Fendle Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 16, 2011
    Posts:
    3,345
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I'm a girl...offering services

    You could of at least cut the txt2pic bit off the bottom to make it believable
     
  8. Arto

    Arto Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 11, 2006
    Posts:
    576
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I'm a girl...offering services

    This is real i swear

    [​IMG]

    or this one

    [​IMG]

    They are different pictures, taken separetly in the same pose *cough*
     
  9. Nerfed

    Nerfed Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2012
    Posts:
    1,074
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I'm a girl...offering services

    @OP ok Elena....
     
  10. Arto

    Arto Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 11, 2006
    Posts:
    576
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I'm a girl...offering services

    Great student that one was. Learned well.
     
  11. Delta Squad

    Delta Squad Don't mind me, just getting my postcount up.
    Village Drunk C++ Programmer $200 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    May 19, 2011
    Posts:
    9,542
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    3,431
    Discord Unique ID:
    1141474466820538398
    Discord Username:
    deltasquadsythe
    Live Streamer Two Factor Authentication User
    I'm a girl...offering services

    erp...
     
  12. Arto

    Arto Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 11, 2006
    Posts:
    576
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I'm a girl...offering services

    Pleasure doing buisness with ya

    [​IMG]
     
  13. Jake

    Jake Grand Master
    $200 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jun 2, 2012
    Posts:
    3,044
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    85
    Detective Two Factor Authentication User Christmas 2014 Easter 2013 Gohan has AIDS (3) 420 yolo swag blaze it fuck the popo legalize it anyone got some chips Valentine's Day 2015 St. Patrick's Day 2013 St. Patrick's Day 2014 Heidy
    Christmas 2013 Easter 2014 Halloween 2013 Sythe's 10th Anniversary Christmas 2015 Halloween 2015 Cook Not sure if srs or just newfag... Potamus Easter 2015
    I'm a girl...offering services

    [​IMG]
     
  14. Arto

    Arto Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 11, 2006
    Posts:
    576
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I'm a girl...offering services

    [​IMG]
     
  15. Delta Squad

    Delta Squad Don't mind me, just getting my postcount up.
    Village Drunk C++ Programmer $200 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    May 19, 2011
    Posts:
    9,542
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    3,431
    Discord Unique ID:
    1141474466820538398
    Discord Username:
    deltasquadsythe
    Live Streamer Two Factor Authentication User
    I'm a girl...offering services

    ur damn right i rulz also i have that same guitar.
     
  16. Arto

    Arto Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 11, 2006
    Posts:
    576
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I'm a girl...offering services

    I KNOW!
    o.o o_O O.O

    stalker alert!
     
  17. Arto

    Arto Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 11, 2006
    Posts:
    576
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I'm a girl...offering services

    Service still open...
    Currently in talks with Grave on msn and or skype, w/e he has.
     
  18. 1337Neo

    1337Neo Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 5, 2007
    Posts:
    1,337
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I'm a girl...offering services

    What the hell? Trippin' me out and shit, haf.

    -LeetNeo.
     
< Just found out I have to watch a fucking box for 6 hours today, yeah buddy | if your feeling lonely. >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site