Adblock breaks this site

I'm a bit late but...

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Runescapian321, Jul 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Runescapian321

    Runescapian321 Active Member

    Joined:
    Sep 19, 2007
    Posts:
    179
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I'm a bit late but...

    Hullo Sythe users. Yeah...I'm a bit late with this (Registered 9-19-07, or something like that). Well, upon registering I only stuck around for a few days. I was looking for RS Cheating, not really a black market. I ended up in SRL, where I'm an SRL Member now. During SRL's recent dowtime I came back and hung around the Scar forums and maybe I'll stick around a bit longer :).
     
  2. The Dark

    The Dark Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    1,601
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I'm a bit late but...

    Welcome back :)

    Always good to know you're second best :'(
     
< Hi guys | Runescape 2 Silab Servers >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site