Adblock breaks this site

ilovespurs 1 scammed me

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by woodberry, Mar 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. woodberry

    woodberry Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2010
    Posts:
    122
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ilovespurs 1 scammed me

    Scammer's profile link: http://www.sythe.org/members/168652-ilovespurs-1.html

    Explanation of the trade: First things first he posted a thread on the User Services section who made me believe he was doing Firecape for free in order to have proof of starting a service, So I added him on skype and got all the supplies thinking I was a lucky chap as I was getting it done for free, he logged onto my account with screen share on made excuses that he was lagging then he took screen share off and scammed me for all my items and gold roughly 10m.

    Sythe PM picture:[​IMG]

    Skype profile ID & conversation:

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
     
  2. Frenzy

    Frenzy I <3 Roary
    Frenzyy Donor Retired Global Moderator Angelic

    Joined:
    Dec 3, 2007
    Posts:
    5,282
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    4
    Heidy (2) OG Club Brony Penguin (2) MushyMuncher Doge Bitch! Cook DIAF Spyro (2)
    Pokémon Trainer <3 n4n0 Gohan has AIDS Le Monkey Shitting Rainbow In Memory of Jon Poker Chip Extreme Homosex Lawrence Potamus
    ilovespurs 1 scammed me

    Banned, sorry for your loss.
     
< Runechat is a scammer | Scammed out of 450m RS3 GP >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site