Adblock breaks this site

I'll Train For Free! Just Look!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by ix bongo ix, May 12, 2007.

  1. ix bongo ix

    ix bongo ix Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    I'll Train For Free! Just Look!

    I'm a decently new member the Syht.Org.
    I would like to be well known here, soon.
    so i decided well, already have a lvl 102 why not help people, get known, get vouches, and make people happy?!
    so i'll train any account, for free all i want are vouches.
    i know.. i know.. i'm a "leecher," but as i said i just wanna get known :s
    post here please.
     
  2. leecherfornow

    leecherfornow Member

    Joined:
    May 12, 2007
    Posts:
    84
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I'll Train For Free! Just Look!

    wats ur msn i need a trainer
     
  3. ix bongo ix

    ix bongo ix Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    I'll Train For Free! Just Look!

  4. King*Cole

    King*Cole Active Member

    Joined:
    Apr 30, 2007
    Posts:
    200
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I'll Train For Free! Just Look!

    can you train my pure fisher from 11 to 30?
     
  5. ix bongo ix

    ix bongo ix Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    I'll Train For Free! Just Look!

    oh didn't sorry forgot to say, combat only :\
     
  6. King*Cole

    King*Cole Active Member

    Joined:
    Apr 30, 2007
    Posts:
    200
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I'll Train For Free! Just Look!

    how long would it take for you to get my 40 35 5 pure to 40 40 5?
     
  7. ix bongo ix

    ix bongo ix Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    I'll Train For Free! Just Look!

    not long at all, maybe 1 hour max?
     
  8. King*Cole

    King*Cole Active Member

    Joined:
    Apr 30, 2007
    Posts:
    200
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I'll Train For Free! Just Look!

    would you supply stuff?
     
  9. leecherfornow

    leecherfornow Member

    Joined:
    May 12, 2007
    Posts:
    84
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I'll Train For Free! Just Look!

    i added ur msn but it say ur not on
     
  10. Havoc Network

    Havoc Network Keep calm and carry on.
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 12, 2007
    Posts:
    1,259
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I'll Train For Free! Just Look!

    Bongo, i am interested in making a pure.. would you be willing to train it? I would need 40 attack, 55 strength, 40 ranged, 40 magic, and keep defense and prayer at 1. (Everything else kept at one.) If you wont train the levels that high, what is the max level you can train up to?
     
< Warbeak1245 | selln lvl 56............ >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site