ik0ben2u Training Man!

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Skill Training' started by clinklor, Feb 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ik0ben2u Training Man!
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 16, 2010 at 3:55 AM
  2. clinklor
    Joined:
    Feb 16, 2010
    Posts:
    84
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    clinklor Member
    Banned

    ik0ben2u Training Man!

    Hello
    I am ik0ben2u
    I am a hand skiller, i will also be doing botting soon.
    I am currently doing a promotion of free skilling but not for long.
    Offer the stat/stats and what level you want and i will reply with what levels i can do.
    Please add my ONLY msn as well as posting on This thread. And if you need to contact me also pm me.
    [email protected]

    FEES COMEING SOON!

    Please fill out the form below

    Sythe name:
    Stat:
    Level now:
    Wanted level:
    Msn:
     
< [TRUSTED]Bradhere's Soul Wars Service[TRUSTED] | Training man Free training >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site