Adblock breaks this site

~Icons WoW Gold Shop©~

Discussion in 'WoW Gold Exchange' started by Icon, Dec 27, 2008.

  1. Icon

    Icon Active Member

    Joined:
    Apr 6, 2008
    Posts:
    172
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    ~Icons WoW Gold Shop©~

    !Icons WoW Gold Shop!​





    I will request you to post here. Working on New payment methods. Will talk about some prices with bigger orders. Feel free to add me if you have questions.NEW:price Slash... Now for a limited time Gold is 19.50 per 1k! Most Servers!​


    Overview(US GOLD)All Servers, all Factions​


    Alright guys welcome to my gold shop once again, I had opened one a while back with my friend ownzer, but due to difficulty in are schedule we were unable to continue.However, I decided to re-open the shop, and once again thank you for taking the time to look over this, and thank you all my former customers, I am finally here with my good friend an we will Co-Own this business.


    The Goal​


    My Goal is to be successful with this business and I wanted to make sure people can get gold legitly without paying outragous prices.My goal is to serve the customer, and make it as quick as possible on both sides.

    Payment Methods​


    Payment Methods: We're currently accepting mail/pokerstars (coming soon) and or maybe paypal, there are some exclusions using paypal, as we're only be able to do max of 500 gold if you're using paypal the trade will be in increments of 200g, and will require you to claim and cancel before receiving, (both unauthorized and claim cancel.)


    Terms and Conditions
    When you buy my gold, and you make a payment you will be legally making a transaction, SO thereforth, any types of frauds commited Can and Will be charged legally to you and your personal records.Cyber Crime is a major thing, and I can promise you I will not take it lightly. By buying from me you Abide to all my Terms and Conditions I set.


    PRICE List

    1000 Gold----$25.00
    1500 Gold----$37.50
    2000 Gold----$50.00
    3000 Gold----$70.00


    Depending on how long it takes to aquire it may take anywhere from 30 mins - 1 day.



    Order Form​


    Amount:
    Msn:
    Server:
    Method Of Payment:
    Total Cost:
    Do you agree to my Terms and Conditions


    I am NOW using a new MSN, which will be sent to U, once I added you request a PM. I will confirm both me and the other Co-owner of the businesses MSN ​



    Completed Orders / Waiting list​


    Darkspark-----1k Gold--Status---Has Gold waiting on Buyer
    Gun_sh0t---Waiting on mail---5k Gold
     
  2. Enzaro

    Enzaro Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 5, 2008
    Posts:
    221
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~Icons WoW Gold Shop©~

    Sounds good i might need some soon is it for US or EU? If you need anyone to help with business i'm a hell of a grinder.
     
  3. DarkSpark

    DarkSpark Vic's Whore
    Retired Sectional Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 17, 2006
    Posts:
    1,872
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    106
    420 yolo swag blaze it fuck the popo legalize it anyone got some chips Why is there BACON in the SOAP!? Two Factor Authentication User
    ~Icons WoW Gold Shop©~

    i want too buy 1k gold on Thaurissan. can you do it ?
     
  4. Icon

    Icon Active Member

    Joined:
    Apr 6, 2008
    Posts:
    172
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    ~Icons WoW Gold Shop©~

    K filling your order right now Darkspark
     
  5. Icon

    Icon Active Member

    Joined:
    Apr 6, 2008
    Posts:
    172
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    ~Icons WoW Gold Shop©~

    Darkspears orders been finished for sometime, just waiting on the right time for him...

    I'm always open for orders, New price!
     
  6. darksoul768

    darksoul768 Active Member

    Joined:
    May 22, 2007
    Posts:
    202
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~Icons WoW Gold Shop©~

    I can only do transactions through Paypal, and from what I understand it's only 500g at a time? How much would this cost and how long would it take for you to make it happen on US Perenolde server?
     
  7. Icon

    Icon Active Member

    Joined:
    Apr 6, 2008
    Posts:
    172
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    ~Icons WoW Gold Shop©~

    Usually takes very little time, how much do you need?
     
  8. darksoul768

    darksoul768 Active Member

    Joined:
    May 22, 2007
    Posts:
    202
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~Icons WoW Gold Shop©~

    How much would 2k cost?
     
  9. Icon

    Icon Active Member

    Joined:
    Apr 6, 2008
    Posts:
    172
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    ~Icons WoW Gold Shop©~

    PRICE List

    1000 Gold----$25.00
    1500 Gold----$37.50
    2000 Gold----$50.00
    3000 Gold----$70.00


    Price Reduction - $19.50 Till Jan 6!
     
  10. darksoul768

    darksoul768 Active Member

    Joined:
    May 22, 2007
    Posts:
    202
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~Icons WoW Gold Shop©~

    I'll buy 1k gold first and see how it goes.

    Perenolde server. Alliance
     
  11. darksoul768

    darksoul768 Active Member

    Joined:
    May 22, 2007
    Posts:
    202
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~Icons WoW Gold Shop©~

    You filling the order or what?
     
< Need over 5k gold in HORDE ANDORHAL | Wtt Gold >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site