ic3dpkers mm application getting proofs

Discussion in 'Archives' started by ic3dpker, Nov 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ic3dpkers mm application getting proofs
  1. Unread #1 - Nov 28, 2008 at 8:32 PM
  2. ic3dpker
    Referrals:
    0

    ic3dpker Guest

    ic3dpkers mm application getting proofs

    hi you all

    i know im new to sythe so untill i get the recommended 10 pin vouches
    i will not deal with trades over 12m

    a liltle about me

    well my name is misha russell i like live in the usa and im 17 ftw :)

    rules.

    This is how the trades will go:

    Pin Trades:

    1. The Seller gives me the Pin.
    2. Buyer will BH RSGP to me, or send money Via PayPal to me.
    3. I will give the pin to the Buyer, and receive confirmation.
    4. I will BH the RSGP to the Seller, or send them money Via PayPal.

    Account Trades:

    1. Both users must give me username / password to their accounts.
    2. I check that there is NO Bank Pin OR Recoveries set.
    3. All information reguarding membership / first passwords are given to me.
    4. I set the recoveries to the peoples standards, and give them new passwords.

    -OR- (if selling an account)

    1. The Seller of the Account gives me the User / Pass.
    2. I check to make certain there are no Recoveries or Bank Pin.
    3. Method of Payment
    -PayPal / BH - I will witness all BH deaths, and PayPal pics uploaded with Claim + Cancel from Both Sides.
    -Pins / UGC - I will hold onto the codes until one side is completed fully, and I will then apply the codes.
    4. If applicable, I will apply Membership to the Account for Verification Purposes.
    5. The Buyer will be given the User / Pass of the Account.

    12M+ Trades:

    1. Agreement is made on Sythe or on MSN as to the price for the RSGP.
    2. Money is sent to me via PayPal.
    3. The Seller with the 12M+ transfers it to me Via BH.
    4. I give the money via PayPal to the Seller.
    5. I give the money via BH to the Buyer.

    thanks

    my msn is [email protected]
     
  3. Unread #2 - Dec 5, 2008 at 7:18 PM
  4. ic3dpker
    Referrals:
    0

    ic3dpker Guest

    ic3dpkers mm application getting proofs

    bump me post
     
< yes I smoke shit, straight off the roach clip | http://forum.regulation-x.org/ halosniper as reffer >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site