I would like to see the proof please

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Unregistered wachsam, Sep 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
I would like to see the proof please
  1. Unread #1 - Sep 16, 2012 at 10:57 PM
  2. Unregistered wachsam
    Referrals:
    0

    Unregistered wachsam Guest

    I would like to see the proof please

    You say my ip matches 2 banned accounts. I would like to see the proof of this as i do not take your word for it.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Sep 16, 2012 at 11:02 PM
  4. FireZ
    Joined:
    Dec 3, 2009
    Posts:
    27,899
    Referrals:
    20
    Sythe Gold:
    2,410
    Detective Top Striker Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Heidy Not sure if srs or just newfag...

    FireZ BRZ Club Member (2014)
    Retired Administrator Highly Respected

    I would like to see the proof please

    Yeah and I'd like to win the lottery as well.
     
< Why do you refuse to show me proof?? | wow... >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site