Adblock breaks this site

I Was Reading The NewsPaper when...

Discussion in 'Spam Forum' started by Ascension, Jan 19, 2014.

  1. Ascension

    Ascension Active Member
    Trade With Caution

    Joined:
    Jan 17, 2014
    Posts:
    112
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    I Was Reading The NewsPaper when...

    I Was Reading The NewsPaper when... ( fill in the ending)
     
  2. BGlave

    BGlave Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 11, 2011
    Posts:
    1,933
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I Was Reading The NewsPaper when...

    I found out OP is vading
     
  3. Stargate

    Stargate Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 18, 2014
    Posts:
    38
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I Was Reading The NewsPaper when...

    i was on the toilet and ran out of toiletpaper ;0
     
  4. R

    R Legend
    Retired Administrator Roary Donor Mudkips Legendary

    Joined:
    Apr 4, 2011
    Posts:
    19,571
    Referrals:
    16
    Sythe Gold:
    572
    In Memory of Jon <3 n4n0 Sythe Awards 2013 Winner
    I Was Reading The NewsPaper when...

    I realised I was a sketchy mofo that needed a TWC.
     
  5. Heeatz

    Heeatz Grand Master

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2012
    Posts:
    4,528
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    202
    I Was Reading The NewsPaper when...

    Stole my line... fuck.
     
  6. Lean

    Lean Grand Master
    leanbean901 Donor Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Feb 22, 2012
    Posts:
    4,694
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    99
    Detective Trole Pool Shark Le Kingdoms Player Member of the Month Winner
    I Was Reading The NewsPaper when...

    Lold.
     
  7. Trin

    Trin Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 9, 2013
    Posts:
    603
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I Was Reading The NewsPaper when...

    ...I realised that OP is ban evading and is a member of BugAbuse.
     
< 400B+ RuneScape Bank Video. | Trin >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site