Adblock breaks this site

I swear

Discussion in 'Spam Forum' started by wtp, Mar 31, 2011.

  1. MegaMatt

    MegaMatt Death Or Glory
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 20, 2007
    Posts:
    6,103
    Referrals:
    8
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I swear

    -Badger191 -Billy -Cfrey -Cool-Dog -Cp -Bewood -Dalpino -Duopperi -Dustein -Ekthador -Enlightenme -Giddy -Grafix -Heavenlord -Inventor419 -Ironblade87 -Jesse -Juvinilepunk -K-3-V-1-N -LegitNamesCo -Louis -Madhacker14 -Megamatt -Osmosis -R33l2r3al -Rawr Im Phat -Rs Nechryeal -The Dark -TJ -Venom1 -World Domination

    didn't
     
  2. MegaMatt

    MegaMatt Death Or Glory
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 20, 2007
    Posts:
    6,103
    Referrals:
    8
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I swear

    i miss duopoopi
     
  3. JstarD

    JstarD Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2011
    Posts:
    1,186
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I swear

    There's nothing wrong with getting a lot of post count quickly if your posts are meaningful and worth a post.
     
  4. MegaMatt

    MegaMatt Death Or Glory
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 20, 2007
    Posts:
    6,103
    Referrals:
    8
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I swear


    i fucking love you phil
     
  5. wtp

    wtp Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 25, 2005
    Posts:
    2,455
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I swear

    Yeah, but I liked them for who they were, not for their post count and rank. Almost all of them I knew before they had a rank.
     
  6. Giddy

    Giddy Legend
    Prince Yobabo Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    May 23, 2006
    Posts:
    11,746
    Referrals:
    9
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    born 2late 2 explore the earth b0rn 2soon 2 explore the galaxy born just in time 2 browse sith d0t org Oktoberfest 2013 The Mortyest Morty Pokémon Trainer Heidy (2) St. Patrick's Day 2014 Lawrence Christmas 2015 Christmas 2013
    Halloween 2015 Two Factor Authentication User Spam Forum Participant
    I swear

    I remember talking with wtp when I a noob.
     
  7. Dalpra

    Dalpra Grand Master

    Joined:
    Jul 20, 2007
    Posts:
    2,443
    Referrals:
    9
    Sythe Gold:
    35
    I swear

    wtp!

    i wonder what ever happened to bewood
     
  8. MegaMatt

    MegaMatt Death Or Glory
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 20, 2007
    Posts:
    6,103
    Referrals:
    8
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I swear

    i think he scammed or something. i can't remember
     
  9. Dalpra

    Dalpra Grand Master

    Joined:
    Jul 20, 2007
    Posts:
    2,443
    Referrals:
    9
    Sythe Gold:
    35
    I swear

    he did, but he hasn't been on msn in a year.
     
  10. kid elvranqe

    kid elvranqe Guru

    Joined:
    Dec 9, 2007
    Posts:
    1,311
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I swear

    dont got a car cause im not aloud 2 drive by law, got done for carjacking when i was 16, aint beenable to hold a license until i finish paying off a 2500 dollar fine from the courts =s.
     
  11. DrDeath

    DrDeath Grand Master

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    2,164
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    2
    Discord Unique ID:
    151151412225507328
    I swear

    hi               
     
  12. MegaMatt

    MegaMatt Death Or Glory
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 20, 2007
    Posts:
    6,103
    Referrals:
    8
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I swear

    dont got a car cause im not aloud 2 drive by law, got done for carjacking when i was 16, aint beenable to hold a license until i finish paying off a 2500 dollar fine from the courts =s.
     
  13. Giddy

    Giddy Legend
    Prince Yobabo Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    May 23, 2006
    Posts:
    11,746
    Referrals:
    9
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    born 2late 2 explore the earth b0rn 2soon 2 explore the galaxy born just in time 2 browse sith d0t org Oktoberfest 2013 The Mortyest Morty Pokémon Trainer Heidy (2) St. Patrick's Day 2014 Lawrence Christmas 2015 Christmas 2013
    Halloween 2015 Two Factor Authentication User Spam Forum Participant
    I swear

    dont got a car cause im not aloud 2 drive by law, got done for carjacking when i was 16, aint beenable to hold a license until i finish paying off a 2500 dollar fine from the courts =s.
     
  14. kid elvranqe

    kid elvranqe Guru

    Joined:
    Dec 9, 2007
    Posts:
    1,311
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I swear

    Bad news guys:































































    dont got a car cause im not aloud 2 drive by law, got done for carjacking when i was 16, aint beenable to hold a license until i finish paying off a 2500 dollar fine from the courts =s.
     
  15. FlyingToast

    FlyingToast I Don’t Have An Xbox ,Sorry
    Legendary

    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2010
    Posts:
    7,010
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    397
    Blue Turtle Pokémon Trainer Gracious
    I swear

    dont got a car cause im not aloud 2 drive by law, got done for carjacking when i was 16, aint beenable to hold a license until i finish paying off a 2500 dollar fine from the courts =s.
     
  16. AzzBr0

    AzzBr0 Forum Addict
    $5 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2007
    Posts:
    424
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I swear

    Fuck you call me?
     
  17. MegaMatt

    MegaMatt Death Or Glory
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 20, 2007
    Posts:
    6,103
    Referrals:
    8
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I swear

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
     
  18. yami

    yami Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2007
    Posts:
    434
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I swear

    Fuck man, you caught on to me.
     
  19. AzzBr0

    AzzBr0 Forum Addict
    $5 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2007
    Posts:
    424
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I swear

    dont got a car cause im not aloud 2 drive by law, got done for carjacking when i was 16, aint beenable to hold a license until i finish paying off a 2500 dollar fine from the courts =s.
     
< I am getting FUCKING SICK of these ads that blast sounds over your speakers without | Just me or? >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site