I smell a cover up!

Discussion in 'Spam Forum' started by deadly serious, Oct 4, 2010.

I smell a cover up!
  1. Unread #1 - Oct 4, 2010 at 4:11 PM
  2. deadly serious
    Joined:
    Dec 25, 2008
    Posts:
    3,755
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Pokémon Trainer

    deadly serious Grand Master

  3. Unread #2 - Oct 4, 2010 at 4:20 PM
  4. Vaporized
    Joined:
    Aug 12, 2010
    Posts:
    550
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Vaporized Forum Addict
    $5 USD Donor New

    I smell a cover up!

    Lol. Some people might take this thread seriously.
     
  5. Unread #3 - Oct 4, 2010 at 4:31 PM
  6. FireZ
    Joined:
    Dec 3, 2009
    Posts:
    27,899
    Referrals:
    20
    Sythe Gold:
    2,410
    Detective Top Striker Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Heidy Not sure if srs or just newfag...

    FireZ BRZ Club Member (2014)
    Retired Administrator Highly Respected

    I smell a cover up!

    He scammed and I whacked him for it.....nothing to see
     
  7. Unread #4 - Oct 4, 2010 at 4:32 PM
  8. Corey
    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2009
    Posts:
    4,518
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    3
    UWotM8? <3 n4n0 Oktoberfest 2013 Village Drunk Shitting Rainbow Potamus Sythe Awards 2012 Winner Wait, do you not have an Archer rank? MushyMuncher

    Corey Grand Master
    Crabby Retired Global Moderator

    I smell a cover up!

    I smell poop, ooh. My bad.
     
  9. Unread #5 - Oct 4, 2010 at 4:35 PM
  10. Matt Hasty
    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2009
    Posts:
    1,281
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    90

    Matt Hasty SPAMMER
    Do Not Trade

    I smell a cover up!

    I thought sectionals, could only give a 3 day ban maximum?
     
  11. Unread #6 - Oct 4, 2010 at 4:38 PM
  12. FireZ
    Joined:
    Dec 3, 2009
    Posts:
    27,899
    Referrals:
    20
    Sythe Gold:
    2,410
    Detective Top Striker Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Heidy Not sure if srs or just newfag...

    FireZ BRZ Club Member (2014)
    Retired Administrator Highly Respected

    I smell a cover up!

    I can do multiple temp bans which can add up to a few weeks if ever needed.
     
< Irc | http://tinychat.com/chattinggg >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site