Adblock breaks this site

I owe myself child support

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Shredderbeam, Oct 29, 2007.

  1. Shredderbeam

    Shredderbeam Hero

    Joined:
    Jan 26, 2006
    Posts:
    8,579
    Referrals:
    15
    Sythe Gold:
    664
    I owe myself child support

    Cruel__Machine impregnated me, but the court system assigned me the responsibility. :(

    plz dohnait
     
  2. Ermky

    Ermky Apprentice

    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2007
    Posts:
    754
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    3
    I owe myself child support

    yo, his cruel dawg. dont trust da cruels dawg.murder the baby then run the marathon six times.
     
  3. Tgump

    Tgump Hero
    Retired Global Moderator Zombie

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    6,541
    Referrals:
    8
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Two Factor Authentication User
    I owe myself child support

    You owe 49% to me, remember?
     
  4. crazy cj

    crazy cj Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Feb 17, 2007
    Posts:
    594
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I owe myself child support

    don't you owe Wendy? lolz
     
  5. Cruel__Machine

    Cruel__Machine Guest

    Referrals:
    100
    I owe myself child support

    haha suckaz!
    I could donate a few gp... but then how am I gonna buy my chisels, hammers, buckets, and such? :'(
    poor me
     
  6. 5w33t p00p3r

    5w33t p00p3r Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 25, 2006
    Posts:
    1,853
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I owe myself child support

    LOLOLOL + GRAVEDIG
     
  7. TJ

    TJ Hero

    Joined:
    Mar 24, 2007
    Posts:
    5,922
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    42
    I owe myself child support

    rofl at little susan

    cruel ftw?
     
< wut is hate? | Doign anythign for $6! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site