Adblock breaks this site

I Need Training Fast 5gp Per Xp!!!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by vivalabam010, May 12, 2007.

  1. vivalabam010

    vivalabam010 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 9, 2007
    Posts:
    320
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I Need Training Fast 5gp Per Xp!!!

    It Has Nothing On The Account Except For Mith Skimmy And Full Iron... Its A Pure With 26 Att And Str And 1 Def... I Need It To 60 Att And Str And 1 Def... I Am Paying 5 Gp Per Xp... If U Would Like To Do It Private Message Me First... I Need Someone Thats On All The Time And Can Do This Really Quick
     
  2. RunescapeTrainer

    RunescapeTrainer Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 6, 2007
    Posts:
    217
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I Need Training Fast 5gp Per Xp!!!

    i will do u pay 50 50 or up front bc leacher
     
  3. vivalabam010

    vivalabam010 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 9, 2007
    Posts:
    320
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I Need Training Fast 5gp Per Xp!!!

    how about u get to 40 att and str then ill pay half then u do rest and ill pay full...?
     
  4. vivalabam010

    vivalabam010 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 9, 2007
    Posts:
    320
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I Need Training Fast 5gp Per Xp!!!

    sry for double posting... but it now has 30 att and str
     
< selling lev 70 | Koolaid >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site