I Need Massive Help

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Diputs, Dec 3, 2007.

I Need Massive Help
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 3, 2007 at 5:21 PM
  2. Diputs
    Joined:
    Feb 1, 2007
    Posts:
    297
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Diputs Forum Addict

    I Need Massive Help

    Ok so I got dealt for rl item trading, and everytime I bought something/sold something I put up the crap items. BUT I just remembered (after the appeal of that black mark) that I was hacked and the guy did take 40m+ of my items. So now I'm wondering,

    How the fuck can I appeal this? I AM ON MY LAST CHANCE APPEAL!!!
    My last appeal for breaking rule 12 was something like I was kindly being donated by friends and they generously offered me cash.

    That appeal was before I remembered that I did get hacked for 40m+.. I know that's hard to forget when appealing a ban but I did it.


    p.s DO NOT COME ON THIS THREAD AND FUCKING SPAM, OR JOKE AROUND ABOUT THE REPORT. IF YOU ARE TRUELY WILLING TO HELP, I THANK YOU FOR THE ADVICE/ATTEMPT/HELP. Post your appeals please.

    Any spammers will be reported.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Dec 3, 2007 at 5:35 PM
  4. Hobo
    Joined:
    Aug 23, 2007
    Posts:
    332
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Hobo Forum Addict

    I Need Massive Help

    This just happened to me, i got banned for a friend helping me and giving me cash when i got hacked. Now were both banned, Im writing up an appeal now. And ill post it here if it works.
     
  5. Unread #3 - Dec 3, 2007 at 5:42 PM
  6. Diputs
    Joined:
    Feb 1, 2007
    Posts:
    297
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Diputs Forum Addict

    I Need Massive Help

    K thanks very much.
     
  7. Unread #4 - Dec 3, 2007 at 5:53 PM
  8. Tzi Pk
    Joined:
    Jul 19, 2005
    Posts:
    290
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    35
    Discord Username:
    nayrah232

    Tzi Pk Forum Addict

    I Need Massive Help

    You're screwed. my main got banned with 70m on him for rl trading, no chance of your appeal being accepted tbh.
     
  9. Unread #5 - Dec 3, 2007 at 5:58 PM
  10. Diputs
    Joined:
    Feb 1, 2007
    Posts:
    297
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Diputs Forum Addict

    I Need Massive Help

    Do they have actual people looking at that or is it a bot still?
     
  11. Unread #6 - Dec 3, 2007 at 6:11 PM
  12. oh so tank
    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2007
    Posts:
    230
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    oh so tank Active Member
    Banned

    I Need Massive Help

    say you wer not in posession of the acc at the time and that the password was changed. give them ur i.p adress 2 "prove" it wasnt u. tell them u recovered it and found it banned. gl :)
     
  13. Unread #7 - Dec 3, 2007 at 6:15 PM
  14. oh so tank
    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2007
    Posts:
    230
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    oh so tank Active Member
    Banned

    I Need Massive Help

    i think it is still a bot btw
     
  15. Unread #8 - Dec 3, 2007 at 6:57 PM
  16. Diputs
    Joined:
    Feb 1, 2007
    Posts:
    297
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Diputs Forum Addict

    I Need Massive Help

    Yeah I've never had a last chance, I'd think they'd look at those more carefully, god jagex is poorly ran. If it gets rejected, I'm going to find every possible way to get it back lol.
     
  17. Unread #9 - Dec 3, 2007 at 7:29 PM
  18. masterkiller
    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2007
    Posts:
    2,381
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    masterkiller Grand Master
    Banned

    I Need Massive Help

    nah you suck at life, your perm banned, and ill put money on it too =).
     
  19. Unread #10 - Dec 3, 2007 at 7:51 PM
  20. Diputs
    Joined:
    Feb 1, 2007
    Posts:
    297
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Diputs Forum Addict

    I Need Massive Help

    Mhm Thanks for spam.
     
  21. Unread #11 - Dec 3, 2007 at 8:27 PM
  22. sink fauchet
    Joined:
    Feb 20, 2007
    Posts:
    1,285
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    sink fauchet Guru
    Banned

    I Need Massive Help

    i had this happen to me and on the last chance appeal i said i was not in possesion of the account and gave them my IP to prove it

    they then locked the account and i recovered it with recov questions

    sorry i cant be of more help

    ~ Sink Fauchet
     
  23. Unread #12 - Dec 3, 2007 at 9:01 PM
  24. Diputs
    Joined:
    Feb 1, 2007
    Posts:
    297
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Diputs Forum Addict

    I Need Massive Help

    OH so if I tell them I wasn't in possession then they lock it and then you recover it? would the blackmark still be there?
     
  25. Unread #13 - Dec 3, 2007 at 9:13 PM
  26. S3xpert
    Joined:
    Aug 4, 2007
    Posts:
    1,005
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    S3xpert Guru
    Do Not Trade

    I Need Massive Help

    you can always put something stupid.... jagex never checks appeals just spam some wierd letters in it.
    Gl
     
  27. Unread #14 - Dec 4, 2007 at 3:00 PM
  28. Diputs
    Joined:
    Feb 1, 2007
    Posts:
    297
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Diputs Forum Addict

    I Need Massive Help

    But I don't want to risk it, I hear they read "some" so, I need something good to put.
     
  29. Unread #15 - Dec 4, 2007 at 3:10 PM
  30. Krayzie-Bone
    Joined:
    Mar 22, 2007
    Posts:
    1,197
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    5

    Krayzie-Bone Guru
    Banned

    I Need Massive Help

    I dunno. I've seen people cussing out Jagex and they got appeal successful. You can always try but my friend had a detailed apology and he didn't get accepted. Jagex is gay so you can never predict if they will appeal or not. You just have to be lucky.
     
  31. Unread #16 - Dec 5, 2007 at 2:40 AM
  32. aoluo
    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2007
    Posts:
    611
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    aoluo Forum Addict
    Banned

    I Need Massive Help

    Wow so many people getting banned for RWT this week? Must be mass ban. Anyways are you saying you got banned because the hacker transfered 40mil out of your acc or did you get banned for putting up crap items?
     
  33. Unread #17 - Dec 5, 2007 at 6:55 AM
  34. Diputs
    Joined:
    Feb 1, 2007
    Posts:
    297
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Diputs Forum Addict

    I Need Massive Help

    I'm thinking the hacker, because I am selling a guide but I put junk items up for the 500k or 1mil, i bet the hacker just went on 2 different rs clients and traded with himself, leaving no junk items. He's probably banned too but my acc, damn I was working on that.. it was gunna be so good. =\ My first real pure, lol.
     
  35. Unread #18 - Dec 5, 2007 at 7:01 AM
  36. so_unholy
    Joined:
    Dec 5, 2007
    Posts:
    286
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    so_unholy Forum Addict

    I Need Massive Help

    Tbh.. there cracking down now on it .. main things u shouldnt do is... speak on rs.... and be qwick.. if u see ppl starting to stop and stand around u dont risk it just log
     
  37. Unread #19 - Dec 11, 2007 at 10:07 AM
  38. slateknight1
    Referrals:
    0

    slateknight1 Guest

    I Need Massive Help

    what you got to do is say that you werent in possesion of the account and they will lock it then just get it back like that-easy-lol
     
< Buying a pin! | buying low level pure! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site