I need help with RsBOT

Discussion in 'Archives' started by spikeskuller, Dec 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
I need help with RsBOT
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 16, 2008 at 10:55 AM
  2. spikeskuller
    Joined:
    Nov 24, 2008
    Posts:
    107
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    spikeskuller Active Member
    Banned

    I need help with RsBOT

    Ok i need help with rs bot like where can i download it can somebod give the direct link for he download or like make aguide for me how do i run it first of all i need to download it i dont even know the link where i can download somebody please help ok thanks
     
  3. Unread #2 - Dec 16, 2008 at 11:00 AM
  4. Posmag
    Joined:
    Jun 18, 2008
    Posts:
    337
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Posmag Forum Addict

    I need help with RsBOT

    SEARCH THE FORUMS!!!

    MY SIGN...btw now its out of date. :)
     
  5. Unread #3 - Dec 16, 2008 at 11:03 AM
  6. Lime Vine
    Joined:
    Jul 19, 2005
    Posts:
    102
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Lime Vine Active Member

    I need help with RsBOT

    there are links at the main webpage, and there is a guide already. use the search button.
     
  7. Unread #4 - Dec 16, 2008 at 11:15 AM
  8. DreaDz
    Joined:
    Dec 13, 2008
    Posts:
    62
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    DreaDz Member

    I need help with RsBOT

    Posmag, its been updated already, im using it now.
     
  9. Unread #5 - Dec 16, 2008 at 11:22 AM
  10. Posmag
    Joined:
    Jun 18, 2008
    Posts:
    337
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Posmag Forum Addict

    I need help with RsBOT

< Recruiting Halo3 VidMaster Challenge Team! | buying str or range pure 1 def >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site