Adblock breaks this site

I need a script that makes the screen move

Discussion in 'Script Requests' started by Ye Olde Macro, Feb 1, 2008.

  1. Ye Olde Macro

    Ye Olde Macro Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 2008
    Posts:
    55
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I need a script that makes the screen move

    Well, I'm starting my first project and I wanted to have a script that will move the screen automatically for your avatar so it can find monster easier.

    I'm pretty sure this a basic 5-10 line script.

    Someone post one for me, thanks :).
     
  2. Ye Olde Macro

    Ye Olde Macro Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 2008
    Posts:
    55
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I need a script that makes the screen move

    No one helps the new people.. :/
     
  3. sytheownage

    sytheownage Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2007
    Posts:
    237
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I need a script that makes the screen move

    wrong people just dont waste there time on stupid scripts ++
     
< Auto Clicker | Looking For Fire Making Script >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site