Adblock breaks this site

I Need A Loan.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by 0 W N 3 l), Feb 29, 2008.

  1. 0 W N 3 l)

    0 W N 3 l) Member

    Joined:
    Mar 14, 2007
    Posts:
    61
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I Need A Loan.

    closed
     
  2. 0 W N 3 l)

    0 W N 3 l) Member

    Joined:
    Mar 14, 2007
    Posts:
    61
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I Need A Loan.

    bump..
     
  3. kooln166a

    kooln166a Member

    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2007
    Posts:
    29
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I Need A Loan.

    lol....ur not going to get it.. y would someone give u 7m and if u dont give back in 48 hours.....wdf....u cant give people money anymore anyways...
     
  4. 0 W N 3 l)

    0 W N 3 l) Member

    Joined:
    Mar 14, 2007
    Posts:
    61
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I Need A Loan.

    wow you don't know what you're talking about
     
  5. Hello Miss799

    Hello Miss799 Apprentice

    Joined:
    Feb 22, 2007
    Posts:
    981
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I Need A Loan.

    I think your wrong, how are we supposed to trade you the gold?
     
  6. 0 W N 3 l)

    0 W N 3 l) Member

    Joined:
    Mar 14, 2007
    Posts:
    61
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I Need A Loan.

    zammy plates through bh...?
     
  7. last man 3

    last man 3 Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 20, 2007
    Posts:
    799
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I Need A Loan.

    you're not going to get it...belive me
     
  8. digital drive master

    digital drive master Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    323
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I Need A Loan.

    Then in bh we are risking getting crashed and losing our money. And if we lose it then you aren't going to pay us back, and guess what that means.... We are shit out of luck.
     
  9. 0 W N 3 l)

    0 W N 3 l) Member

    Joined:
    Mar 14, 2007
    Posts:
    61
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I Need A Loan.

    If you lose it and i don't pay back report me. Fair?
     
  10. 0 W N 3 l)

    0 W N 3 l) Member

    Joined:
    Mar 14, 2007
    Posts:
    61
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I Need A Loan.

    why? you have nothing to lose, i will pay back if you lose it in bh.
     
  11. We Punish

    We Punish Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 26, 2008
    Posts:
    128
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I Need A Loan.

    Honestly, you won't get ANYONE to give it to you. Who cares if you get banned? You have no trust builded up. No vouches, low post count. For all you could probrably care, you'd just make a new account. Most people are too lazy to report too.
     
  12. Blurb

    Blurb Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 3, 2007
    Posts:
    1,002
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I Need A Loan.

    loans are NOT allowed, it is too easy to scam.
     
  13. noob say what

    noob say what Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 1, 2008
    Posts:
    373
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I Need A Loan.

    obvious scam.
     
< Selling Great Skiller And Pure Hybrid! | Best Online Game Ever?? >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site