Adblock breaks this site

I Make Free Pvp Vids !must Read!

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Pictures, Videos and Progress Logs' started by busta30, Feb 6, 2010.

  1. busta30

    busta30 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2010
    Posts:
    6
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I Make Free Pvp Vids !must Read!

    [​IMG]

    Hey, Im Busta!​
    This is my Obby Mauler Update Thread​

    Aswell as editing requests thread

    =@ Current Stats =@ ​

    CB - 32
    STR - 60
    Mage - 40
    HP - 49
    All Others 1​


    I Will be aiming To be a 99 1 99 Mauler, and will keep this thread and my youtube update!​


    http://www.youtube.com/user/busta30vids

    I WILL MAKE U A PK VID! JUST POST HERE !​
     
  2. MageBhoy07

    MageBhoy07 Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2008
    Posts:
    947
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I Make Free Pvp Vids !must Read!

    Good luck with his hope it all goes well :)
     
  3. busta30

    busta30 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2010
    Posts:
    6
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I Make Free Pvp Vids !must Read!

    Cheers mate!
     
  4. Monkey-Mavies

    Monkey-Mavies Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 29, 2008
    Posts:
    917
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I Make Free Pvp Vids !must Read!

    Goodluck, I support.
     
  5. Tmoe

    Tmoe Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    I Make Free Pvp Vids !must Read!

  6. busta30

    busta30 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2010
    Posts:
    6
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I Make Free Pvp Vids !must Read!

    Sure dude just upload and post!
     
  7. busta30

    busta30 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2010
    Posts:
    6
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I Make Free Pvp Vids !must Read!

    Would appriciate it if you could subscribe and comment guys!

    thanks for all the comments
     
< Luckiest Guy Ever? | Santa Claws SICK PKER! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site