Adblock breaks this site

I Love Zezima!

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Pictures, Videos and Progress Logs' started by Robert789, Aug 6, 2008.

  1. Robert789

    Robert789 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2007
    Posts:
    543
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
  2. The Dark

    The Dark Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    1,601
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I Love Zezima!

    LMFAO. That's epic.
     
  3. lil_melo15

    lil_melo15 Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 17, 2007
    Posts:
    1,921
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I Love Zezima!

    ROFL!!!! lol'd the whole way.
     
  4. Holland

    Holland Member

    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2008
    Posts:
    72
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I Love Zezima!

    I saw it earlier but do you think she's serious?
     
  5. i staple i

    i staple i Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2007
    Posts:
    834
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I Love Zezima!

    wow she doesnt even say the same right. that was gay tbh.
     
  6. I 1337 I

    I 1337 I Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2007
    Posts:
    1,158
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I Love Zezima!

    I dont like zezima ;( He lied that hes man ..

    LOL :D EPIC
     
  7. xxavixx

    xxavixx Apprentice

    Joined:
    Jan 15, 2008
    Posts:
    681
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I Love Zezima!

    lmao epic, its not real obliviously
     
  8. draggin pure

    draggin pure Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 7, 2008
    Posts:
    1,429
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I Love Zezima!

    hehe i like dat :)
     
  9. Giddy

    Giddy Legend
    Prince Yobabo Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    May 23, 2006
    Posts:
    11,746
    Referrals:
    9
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    born 2late 2 explore the earth b0rn 2soon 2 explore the galaxy born just in time 2 browse sith d0t org Oktoberfest 2013 The Mortyest Morty Pokémon Trainer Heidy (2) St. Patrick's Day 2014 Lawrence Christmas 2015 Christmas 2013
    Halloween 2015 Two Factor Authentication User Spam Forum Participant
    I Love Zezima!

    Lol, that I wonder what Zezima thought about that video.
     
  10. Drafun

    Drafun Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2008
    Posts:
    222
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I Love Zezima!

    LMAO. Lol. I wonder what Zez thinks -.^
     
  11. Temp Knight

    Temp Knight Member

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2008
    Posts:
    57
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I Love Zezima!

    this is such a spam thread >.>
     
  12. Twilight's Embrace

    Twilight's Embrace Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    I Love Zezima!

    OMG. That was the funniest thing I've seen all day ever! Seriously, that was great. If Zezima saw that video I think he'd jizz himself. ^^
     
  13. Evon

    Evon Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 28, 2008
    Posts:
    869
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    I Love Zezima!

    rofl zezima is probably freakin out
     
  14. Kabal Is My God

    Kabal Is My God Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    I Love Zezima!

    HHAAHA zezima commented and said "scared but slightly amused" and it was his real youtube account lawlll
     
  15. nathan1070

    nathan1070 Guru

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2008
    Posts:
    1,445
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    4
    I Love Zezima!

    lol, wtf who would take the time and effort to make such a stupidly funny vid
     
  16. orlando_jordan

    orlando_jordan Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2008
    Posts:
    1,310
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I Love Zezima!

    lol, She hot.
     
  17. ѕнєя

    ѕнєя Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2008
    Posts:
    320
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I Love Zezima!

    she has a problem... =| needs help >_<
     
  18. xNoFearx

    xNoFearx Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    I Love Zezima!

    Lol, we all love Zezima, don't we
     
  19. Tezlin

    Tezlin Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 9, 2008
    Posts:
    1,780
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I Love Zezima!

    Ahhhh, I lol'd. This was a great video. :)
     
  20. Divine_God

    Divine_God Grand Master

    Joined:
    Sep 30, 2007
    Posts:
    3,141
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I Love Zezima!

    funny lmfao
     
< My main | pHaT oWnAgE >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site