Adblock breaks this site

I lost some weight

Discussion in 'Spam Forum' started by bambino_91, Jul 9, 2011.

  1. bambino_91

    bambino_91 Guru

    Joined:
    Sep 30, 2008
    Posts:
    1,855
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Tom Black
    I lost some weight

    u know i am joking ::D????
    thnx man
     
  2. FishFishy

    FishFishy I'm a good guy.
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Apr 1, 2010
    Posts:
    1,985
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    54
    I lost some weight

    Looking good ;)
     
  3. JohnK

    JohnK A$AP
    Retired Sectional Moderator

    Joined:
    Nov 7, 2008
    Posts:
    5,348
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    I lost some weight

    can u make me a sign
     
  4. bambino_91

    bambino_91 Guru

    Joined:
    Sep 30, 2008
    Posts:
    1,855
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Tom Black
    I lost some weight

    what u want me to write on it ??
     
  5. JohnK

    JohnK A$AP
    Retired Sectional Moderator

    Joined:
    Nov 7, 2008
    Posts:
    5,348
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    I lost some weight

    idk, the ball's in your court. no fucking faces tho ;)
     
  6. Karl

    Karl Devils Advocate
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Jul 17, 2010
    Posts:
    5,755
    Referrals:
    11
    Sythe Gold:
    110
    I lost some weight

    ....

    HAHAHAHAHA
     
< Kero: CAUGHT YOU. | We will have total VICTORY! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site