Adblock breaks this site

I lol'd.

Discussion in 'Spam Forum' started by SuF, Jul 4, 2010.

  1. 1234567ASDF

    1234567ASDF Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    I lol'd.

    GUYS:


    [​IMG]
     
  2. Cha0sWarri0r

    Cha0sWarri0r Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 3, 2010
    Posts:
    229
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I lol'd.

    [​IMG]

    This thread is now about pineapples
     
  3. Gurtaton

    Gurtaton Grand Master

    Joined:
    Feb 2, 2010
    Posts:
    2,912
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I lol'd.

    more like vaders
     
  4. FaTaL Sh0t X

    FaTaL Sh0t X Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2008
    Posts:
    1,603
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I lol'd.

    [​IMG]
     
  5. 1234567ASDF

    1234567ASDF Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    I lol'd.

    WOW!

    SO tricked, that's hilarious.

    That flower looking closely is clearly a tattoo...but WOW!
     
  6. Holymacaroni

    Holymacaroni Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 24, 2010
    Posts:
    802
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I lol'd.

    [​IMG]
     
  7. Shin

    Shin Join the Sythe.org Discord
    Retired Administrator Legendary Mudkips $100 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2007
    Posts:
    14,172
    Referrals:
    23
    Sythe Gold:
    198
    Discord Unique ID:
    777373911821713408
    Pool Shark (4) Village Drunk <3 n4n0 (29) Sythe's 20th Anniversary Battleship Champion
    I lol'd.

    Are you making a threat due to your background in programming or something? I don't think that would go over well if Sythe saw what you've said and that was the case.
     
  8. ET Phone Home

    ET Phone Home Apprentice

    Joined:
    Sep 8, 2008
    Posts:
    663
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I lol'd.

    unba4nne3d im mad at u
     
  9. Shall Skill

    Shall Skill Sigma Alpha Mooooo
    $100 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2008
    Posts:
    3,403
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    512
    Paper Trading Competition Participant ???
    I lol'd.

    How much would I have to donate to get Syed unbanned?
     
  10. Mr impossible

    Mr impossible Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2008
    Posts:
    424
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I lol'd.

    A Pack of Condoms. 1 for every staff member.
     
  11. Shall Skill

    Shall Skill Sigma Alpha Mooooo
    $100 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2008
    Posts:
    3,403
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    512
    Paper Trading Competition Participant ???
    I lol'd.

    LOL GOOD ONE the guys who banned syed won't be getting laid until they unban him. The girls be mad
     
  12. SuF

    SuF Legend
    Pirate Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    14,211
    Referrals:
    28
    Sythe Gold:
    1,234
    Discord Unique ID:
    203283096668340224
    <3 n4n0 Two Factor Authentication User Community Participant Spam Forum Participant Sythe's 10th Anniversary
    I lol'd.

    Knew someone would think that but no.
     
  13. Alteranz

    Alteranz Hero
    Zombie Angelic Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Nov 11, 2008
    Posts:
    5,076
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I lol'd.

    Holy Mother of god! The Lamp!!!!!
    My whole life is a fucking lie!!!! D:
     
  14. SuF

    SuF Legend
    Pirate Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    14,211
    Referrals:
    28
    Sythe Gold:
    1,234
    Discord Unique ID:
    203283096668340224
    <3 n4n0 Two Factor Authentication User Community Participant Spam Forum Participant Sythe's 10th Anniversary
    I lol'd.

    It is.
     
  15. 1234567ASDF

    1234567ASDF Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    I lol'd.

    Should we report this finding?
     
  16. SuF

    SuF Legend
    Pirate Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    14,211
    Referrals:
    28
    Sythe Gold:
    1,234
    Discord Unique ID:
    203283096668340224
    <3 n4n0 Two Factor Authentication User Community Participant Spam Forum Participant Sythe's 10th Anniversary
    I lol'd.

    Sure.
     
  17. SuF

    SuF Legend
    Pirate Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    14,211
    Referrals:
    28
    Sythe Gold:
    1,234
    Discord Unique ID:
    203283096668340224
    <3 n4n0 Two Factor Authentication User Community Participant Spam Forum Participant Sythe's 10th Anniversary
    I lol'd.

    God damn it Syed.
     
  18. hattez

    hattez Hero

    Joined:
    Dec 20, 2010
    Posts:
    6,077
    Referrals:
    10
    Sythe Gold:
    1,688
    Discord Unique ID:
    219321202957615104
    Discord Username:
    Hattez
    I lol'd.

    suf deserves his ranks back just for this thread.
     
  19. SuF

    SuF Legend
    Pirate Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    14,211
    Referrals:
    28
    Sythe Gold:
    1,234
    Discord Unique ID:
    203283096668340224
    <3 n4n0 Two Factor Authentication User Community Participant Spam Forum Participant Sythe's 10th Anniversary
    I lol'd.

    which specifically?
     
  20. hattez

    hattez Hero

    Joined:
    Dec 20, 2010
    Posts:
    6,077
    Referrals:
    10
    Sythe Gold:
    1,688
    Discord Unique ID:
    219321202957615104
    Discord Username:
    Hattez
    I lol'd.

    all of them.
     
< johng | johng >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site