Adblock breaks this site

I Likes A Girl :o

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Lynx., Dec 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LifeSavers

    LifeSavers Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 17, 2007
    Posts:
    1,104
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I Likes A Girl :o

    If she's worth it to you, take the risk, ask her out.
    The worst thing that can happen is getting rejected...but, is hiding your feelings any better? Make a choice, follow your heart, not your head. Let her know. There's only one way to find out.

    Who cares what your friends say...you like her.

    Simple as that.
     
  2. zuKi

    zuKi Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 8, 2007
    Posts:
    142
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I Likes A Girl :o

    Yeah bro take the big step and fall down from a cliff :D
     
  3. Shredderbeam

    Shredderbeam Hero

    Joined:
    Jan 26, 2006
    Posts:
    8,579
    Referrals:
    15
    Sythe Gold:
    664
    I Likes A Girl :o

    My conclusive chart:

    [​IMG]

    Ask her.
     
  4. Sum41

    Sum41 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 8, 2007
    Posts:
    507
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I Likes A Girl :o

    ask her out!!!!!
     
  5. zuKi

    zuKi Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 8, 2007
    Posts:
    142
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I Likes A Girl :o

    haha Listen to shredderbeam ftw :D
     
  6. aznhmg

    aznhmg Member

    Joined:
    Jan 14, 2006
    Posts:
    78
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I Likes A Girl :o

    Lolz
    i'm surprised u came on Sythe to ask for suggestions ^ ^
    but Yep
    like everybody says
    Just ask her out -.-
    just get over that part then ur good xD
     
  7. zuKi

    zuKi Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 8, 2007
    Posts:
    142
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I Likes A Girl :o

    Yeah totally agree with you, if i was him i shud ask her out all the time ^^ and maybe ask her in ^^
     
  8. The Z

    The Z Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    247
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I Likes A Girl :o

    if u ask her and get rejected atleast you know u did all in your power to get with her. if u never do it. well u might regret it
     
  9. R2Pleasent

    R2Pleasent GGBoost.com - ELO Boosting Service
    Retired Global Moderator $25 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Feb 1, 2007
    Posts:
    13,900
    Referrals:
    108
    Sythe Gold:
    2,528
    Discord Unique ID:
    331126295314563074
    Two Factor Authentication User Verified Challenger Sythe's 10th Anniversary Tier 1 Prizebox Member of the Month Winner
    I Likes A Girl :o

    ok here's what you do. you show her your penis. once she sees how ridiculously small it is she will think its cute and she'll be yours forever.
     
  10. thuglifelt

    thuglifelt Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 20, 2007
    Posts:
    1,202
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I Likes A Girl :o

    Ask her out if she says no find a different chick immediately after and ask her out
     
  11. Doombringe1

    Doombringe1 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    May 19, 2007
    Posts:
    471
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I Likes A Girl :o

    Go for it, nothings ever going to happen if you don't ask her.
     
  12. Cruel__Machine

    Cruel__Machine Guest

    Referrals:
    100
    I Likes A Girl :o

    Dood, I asks gurls to be my gf ALL THE TIME.
    When they say yes, I take them on a romantics dinner. I usually make it myself... shrimp, lobster, or a good old pizza... with cake for dessert, of course.
    Then later I give her a gold ring, maybe with a sapphire or ruby on it. And go on a stroll through various markets and just talk for a while.
    Then I take her into the wildy and pk her.
     
  13. I Vid All Trades :)

    I Vid All Trades :) Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    I Likes A Girl :o

    Omfg, rep +++++++, that was absolutely, AMAZING.
     
  14. narb

    narb Member

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2007
    Posts:
    77
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I Likes A Girl :o

    heres what to say m8 if she rejects u
    LOL Rofflez i was j/k u noob lol i wouldnt go out with u! u look like some1 slapped u in the face with a spade!


    if she doesnt reject u say it anywayz lol
     
  15. taco consumer

    taco consumer Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 11, 2007
    Posts:
    211
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I Likes A Girl :o

    Hmm to make it seem less rs-ish "Bitch.. I'd never go out with you. I was joking lil mrs slut, You look like you got hit with a shovel!"

    But, yeah to the point.. Ask her our man, you can get over her if she says no.
     
  16. Music Makes Me Pwn

    Music Makes Me Pwn Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 18, 2007
    Posts:
    1,560
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I Likes A Girl :o

    I asked my girl freind out, im on the football team, and shes on the cheerleading team. i DID not think that she would say yes, i just did it for jokes i got 10$ from every person on the football team ;) they had a bet she would say no. And guess whos datingg a hawwwtt babe? M3 ;) take the risk mate, say something funny, then go in for the kill.
     
  17. paladen

    paladen Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    1,633
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I Likes A Girl :o

    Romantic love poem ftw?
     
  18. OldFinn

    OldFinn Hero
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2007
    Posts:
    7,094
    Referrals:
    60
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    I Likes A Girl :o

    For whatever odd reason, that made me cackle manically.

    Er, and to the thread author, I suggest you don't ask for social help on a Runescape cheating forum; it's simply not the most healthy option.
     
  19. Sum41

    Sum41 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 8, 2007
    Posts:
    507
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I Likes A Girl :o

    Only Thing I Can Say: Ask Her Out!!
     
  20. xxxwowxxx

    xxxwowxxx Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 30, 2007
    Posts:
    193
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I Likes A Girl :o

    say "id like to tap dat"
    she should respond as "shhiitt son ill tap you two"
    if not, your fucked
    jk lol just be funny she'll say yeah they alway's do ;)
     
< hola p o l a tried to scam me (got screenshots) | Can't get into the IRC? >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site