Adblock breaks this site

I haz 1 month

Discussion in 'Xbox Live and Currency' started by Destructively, Jul 14, 2010.

  1. Destructively

    Destructively Member

    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2010
    Posts:
    35
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I haz 1 month

    What could I get for my 1 month?
    I need a booster who would give me one for a 1 month and my SWAT Booster ii MoNgOoSe.

    You get a 1 month and my swat booster for another booster.
    I'll go first if you are trusted
     
  2. iiMotive x

    iiMotive x Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2010
    Posts:
    323
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I haz 1 month

    I dont play Halo much at all and my friend gave me this account, Is this a booster? Swat 50s Blow
     
  3. SeaL

    SeaL Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 12, 2010
    Posts:
    227
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I haz 1 month

    ill buy the 1 month. ill give you a doubles booster with 400 loses in dubs, its also a mlg booster with over 200 loses
     
< Selling XBOX LIVE ACCOUNT Has 900 MSP lvl 50 General , 10nth Prestige and more | Looking for tenth lobby >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site