Adblock breaks this site

I have something very important too say...

Discussion in 'Spam Forum' started by C_in, Sep 23, 2010.

  1. C_in

    C_in Forum Addict
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2009
    Posts:
    467
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I have something very important too say...

    Spam Forum rules
    ALL of the Sythe.org rules are still in effect EXCEPT for:

    * Spamming
    * Gravedigging
    * Mild Flaming
    * Trolling
     
  2. w000t

    w000t Grand Master
    $5 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Jan 23, 2007
    Posts:
    2,608
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I have something very important too say...

    Yumad!?!?!?!

    inb4flame
     
  3. yami

    yami Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2007
    Posts:
    434
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I have something very important too say...

    OH SHAIT
     
  4. C_in

    C_in Forum Addict
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2009
    Posts:
    467
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I have something very important too say...

    I am mad, quite mad,
     
  5. ChrisCol

    ChrisCol Formerly known as ChrisColpitts
    $25 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Jan 1, 2009
    Posts:
    1,220
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    6
    Discord Username:
    chris sythe#0988
    Tier 1 Prizebox
    I have something very important too say...

    Though this was going to be a coming out of the closet thread.
     
  6. shakaka

    shakaka Grand Master
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2007
    Posts:
    4,346
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I have something very important too say...

    You'd think if you had something important to say, you'd at least use the correct form of "to."
     
< did Justin Steal his hit song? | HELP ME OUT.. Win 20 USD >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site