Adblock breaks this site

I have fans/imposters/whatever! :D

Discussion in 'Spam Forum' started by BeeStar, Nov 25, 2011.

  1. BeeStar

    BeeStar WATCH OUT- Imposter: [email protected]
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2010
    Posts:
    2,218
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I have fans/imposters/whatever! :D

  2. T V

    T V Sum
    $100 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2010
    Posts:
    5,012
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    489
    Halloween 2013 Penguin
    I have fans/imposters/whatever! :D

    What was your old avatar a picture of lol
     
  3. BeeStar

    BeeStar WATCH OUT- Imposter: [email protected]
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2010
    Posts:
    2,218
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I have fans/imposters/whatever! :D

    I can't believe how many times I've had to say it ... DANGOS.
     
  4. SwiftFoxR

    SwiftFoxR verrückt wie kaninchen
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 27, 2011
    Posts:
    480
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I have fans/imposters/whatever! :D

    Lol, I noticed this about a week ago :p
     
  5. SwiftFoxR

    SwiftFoxR verrückt wie kaninchen
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 27, 2011
    Posts:
    480
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I have fans/imposters/whatever! :D

    and what the FUCK is a Dango?
     
  6. BeeStar

    BeeStar WATCH OUT- Imposter: [email protected]
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2010
    Posts:
    2,218
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I have fans/imposters/whatever! :D

    He had this change recently..

    And:

     
  7. SwiftFoxR

    SwiftFoxR verrückt wie kaninchen
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 27, 2011
    Posts:
    480
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I have fans/imposters/whatever! :D

    I know, I noticed it in the avatar request section.
     
  8. MohtasaUnique

    MohtasaUnique Grand Master
    Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2007
    Posts:
    6,681
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    690
    Discord Unique ID:
    158831078964985856
    Discord Username:
    Tony#2235
    I have fans/imposters/whatever! :D

    If this is a TV show: do all Japanese TV shows have 5 minute intros?
     
  9. Zerkeronrs7

    Zerkeronrs7 Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2011
    Posts:
    1,203
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I have fans/imposters/whatever! :D

    55555
     
< Son I am disappoint | Cruel__Machiine >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site