Adblock breaks this site

I have a problem with silab.

Discussion in 'RuneScape Miscellaneous' started by Heroic Assist, Mar 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heroic Assist

    Heroic Assist Member

    Joined:
    Jan 27, 2009
    Posts:
    97
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I have a problem with silab.

    Whenever I try and go on Silab, I just get "Connection Error - Retrying in #"




    Need some help :[
     
  2. Heroic Assist

    Heroic Assist Member

    Joined:
    Jan 27, 2009
    Posts:
    97
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I have a problem with silab.

    bump..
     
  3. johncena1782

    johncena1782 Active Member

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2008
    Posts:
    116
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I have a problem with silab.

    hmm ive had the same error with a webclient once mabye you dont have java installed? and if you have already used silab before on the computer your on then i have no idea
     
  4. lilseb56

    lilseb56 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Apr 12, 2009
    Posts:
    1
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I have a problem with silab.

    i get the same problem
     
< 317 Runescape Server with almost all feature's of the old Runescape! | 1337pkz *317* 24/7 PK SERVER 5GB RAM >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site