Adblock breaks this site

I have a confession to make

Discussion in 'Spam Forum' started by Justice1337, May 7, 2015.

  1. Justice1337

    Justice1337 Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2013
    Posts:
    1,215
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I have a confession to make

    I hate Spam Forum, It should be removed.
     
  2. Hamouze

    Hamouze Grand Master
    $50 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2012
    Posts:
    4,216
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    273
    In Memory of Jon Poképedia Gohan has AIDS Pokémon Trainer
    I have a confession to make

    And you are?....
     
  3. Dino

    Dino No Sleep till Brooklyn
    $50 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jan 20, 2014
    Posts:
    992
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,463
    Two Factor Authentication User Sythe's 10th Anniversary Christmas 2016 Easter 2015 (2) Valentine's Day 2015 Halloween 2014 Christmas 2014 SytheSteamer
    I have a confession to make

    And we care?.... Why?
     
  4. DukeJohns0n

    DukeJohns0n Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2015
    Posts:
    444
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I have a confession to make

    Didnt u scam 400m
     
  5. arontayn

    arontayn Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2015
    Posts:
    346
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I have a confession to make

    Isn't that kinda the point of Spam Forum. To put all the crap people don't like in it so it doesn't "spam" the other forums?
     
  6. nodnarbusn

    nodnarbusn Grand Master

    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2012
    Posts:
    3,248
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    214
    Sythe's 10th Anniversary Two Factor Authentication User Village Drunk Not sure if srs or just newfag... UWotM8?
    I have a confession to make

    Impressive, you're vading even harder than OP.
     
  7. Wonderland

    Wonderland spokesman

    Joined:
    Oct 28, 2012
    Posts:
    10,442
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,154
    I have a confession to make

    5Char
     
  8. arontayn

    arontayn Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2015
    Posts:
    346
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I have a confession to make

    Either you're sarcastic or I'm actually not "impressive" because I don't know what vading is so I couldn't have meant to do it XD Just a scrub to troll Spam Forum.
     
  9. Wonderland

    Wonderland spokesman

    Joined:
    Oct 28, 2012
    Posts:
    10,442
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,154
    I have a confession to make

    [​IMG]
     
  10. Blade

    Blade tfw 2hi lmao
    Retired Sectional Moderator Cracker Head

    Joined:
    Jun 13, 2010
    Posts:
    7,249
    Referrals:
    12
    Sythe Gold:
    233
    Two Factor Authentication User Easter 2015 Valentine's Day 2015 Sythe's 10th Anniversary Christmas 2014 Verified Overwatch Master Halloween 2014 SytheSteamer
    OG Club Detective Pokémon Trainer
    I have a confession to make

    [​IMG]
     
  11. Hamouze

    Hamouze Grand Master
    $50 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2012
    Posts:
    4,216
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    273
    In Memory of Jon Poképedia Gohan has AIDS Pokémon Trainer
    I have a confession to make

    Easiest way to look like a vader: "I don't know what vading is"

    Even if you really are a newfag and not a vader, anyone will learn what vading is after a few minutes in the SF. Obvious vader is obvious.
     
  12. Jack

    Jack The Infamous Spam Forum King
    Retired Administrator Cool Cat Legendary

    Joined:
    Feb 20, 2011
    Posts:
    12,268
    Referrals:
    38
    Sythe Gold:
    876
    Member of the Month Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Wubba Lubba Dub Dub The Mortyest Morty Sythe Awards 2012 Winner Le Kingdoms Player Two Factor Authentication User Spam Forum Participant I'm LAAAAAAAME
    Signature of the Month Winner
    I have a confession to make

    They either pretend they don't know what it is or get overly defensive
     
  13. Blade

    Blade tfw 2hi lmao
    Retired Sectional Moderator Cracker Head

    Joined:
    Jun 13, 2010
    Posts:
    7,249
    Referrals:
    12
    Sythe Gold:
    233
    Two Factor Authentication User Easter 2015 Valentine's Day 2015 Sythe's 10th Anniversary Christmas 2014 Verified Overwatch Master Halloween 2014 SytheSteamer
    OG Club Detective Pokémon Trainer
    I have a confession to make

    answer me on skype fgt
     
  14. Hamouze

    Hamouze Grand Master
    $50 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2012
    Posts:
    4,216
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    273
    In Memory of Jon Poképedia Gohan has AIDS Pokémon Trainer
    I have a confession to make

    You seem to know a lot about vaders ≖_≖
     
  15. arontayn

    arontayn Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2015
    Posts:
    346
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I have a confession to make

    Lol, but srsly. No clue. I'll figure it out though I'm sure.
     
  16. Hamouze

    Hamouze Grand Master
    $50 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2012
    Posts:
    4,216
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    273
    In Memory of Jon Poképedia Gohan has AIDS Pokémon Trainer
    I have a confession to make

    It's honestly sad watching this ತ_ಎತ
     
  17. Blade

    Blade tfw 2hi lmao
    Retired Sectional Moderator Cracker Head

    Joined:
    Jun 13, 2010
    Posts:
    7,249
    Referrals:
    12
    Sythe Gold:
    233
    Two Factor Authentication User Easter 2015 Valentine's Day 2015 Sythe's 10th Anniversary Christmas 2014 Verified Overwatch Master Halloween 2014 SytheSteamer
    OG Club Detective Pokémon Trainer
    I have a confession to make


    Join Date: Feb 2011

    [​IMG]
     
  18. Jack

    Jack The Infamous Spam Forum King
    Retired Administrator Cool Cat Legendary

    Joined:
    Feb 20, 2011
    Posts:
    12,268
    Referrals:
    38
    Sythe Gold:
    876
    Member of the Month Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Wubba Lubba Dub Dub The Mortyest Morty Sythe Awards 2012 Winner Le Kingdoms Player Two Factor Authentication User Spam Forum Participant I'm LAAAAAAAME
    Signature of the Month Winner
    I have a confession to make

    Didn't you guys know I'm a vader too? Little did the staff team know duke and I orchestrated being promoted alongside each other to form a vader tag team the likes the interweb has never seen before. It all would have worked out too if it weren't for you meddling kids.
     
  19. Hamouze

    Hamouze Grand Master
    $50 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2012
    Posts:
    4,216
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    273
    In Memory of Jon Poképedia Gohan has AIDS Pokémon Trainer
    I have a confession to make

    [​IMG]
     
  20. arontayn

    arontayn Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2015
    Posts:
    346
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I have a confession to make

    Lol. Googled, but nothing. I guess it's something made up just for this forum.
     
< making custom tom green avatars | game of thrones spoilers >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site