I has 700.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Nullware, Jan 18, 2008.

I has 700.
  1. Unread #1 - Jan 18, 2008 at 3:15 PM
  2. Nullware
    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2007
    Posts:
    1,761
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Nullware Guru

    I has 700.

    I've got 700 posts now... I know it's not that impressive, but it is nice and round like my ass. :)
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jan 18, 2008 at 3:40 PM
  4. Tgump
    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    6,541
    Referrals:
    8
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Two Factor Authentication User

    Tgump Hero
    Retired Global Moderator Zombie

    I has 700.

    OH SHIT! ITS UNDER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND!!!1!11on3
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jan 18, 2008 at 3:46 PM
  6. b1b
    Joined:
    Apr 15, 2007
    Posts:
    1,915
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    116
    M
    Rust Player Christmas 2018 Toast Wallet User I'm LAAAAAAAME ???

    b1b Guru

    I has 700.

    i am almost over 650!
     
< Transfering RSGP | What font is this? >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site