Adblock breaks this site

I gotz a new fish!

Discussion in 'Spam Forum' started by Matt Hasty, Nov 14, 2010.

  1. Matt Hasty

    Matt Hasty SPAMMER
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2009
    Posts:
    1,281
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    90
    I gotz a new fish!

    Today I got a hair cut, and a new fish. I named her/him toothless. My mom says she gives it a week to live. Oh and I also went and seen that new movie skyline, and was rather impressed.

    Edit: Forgot to ask, what did you guys do today?

    [​IMG]
     
  2. FloydZeppelin

    FloydZeppelin Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2008
    Posts:
    2,435
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    19
    I gotz a new fish!

    are you chinese
     
  3. Voda

    Voda Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 10, 2010
    Posts:
    1,085
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I gotz a new fish!

    Are you goingt o attempt to breed the fish?

    Ites pretty fun really :p
     
  4. Matt Hasty

    Matt Hasty SPAMMER
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2009
    Posts:
    1,281
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    90
    I gotz a new fish!

    Oh thx! :'''(, yesh that's because it's 12am and I spent the whole night last night crying like a child.

    And omg I know eh, mine die all the time. My dumb little cousin has had hers for 2 years and I can't even manage a month. Hopefully this little guy makes it.
     
  5. Matt Hasty

    Matt Hasty SPAMMER
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2009
    Posts:
    1,281
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    90
    I gotz a new fish!

    I don't know yet, my mom says that they'll attack each other if I put them in the same tank. I honestly can't even tell if this is a boy or a girl.
     
  6. Matt Hasty

    Matt Hasty SPAMMER
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2009
    Posts:
    1,281
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    90
    I gotz a new fish!

    I don't know. My grandma might be part Chinese but your guess is just as good as mine because I rarely if ever see my dads side of the family.
     
  7. Voda

    Voda Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 10, 2010
    Posts:
    1,085
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I gotz a new fish!

    Ok

    The one that makes Bubbles is a girl. Once the tanks full of bubbles, you take female out and put male in and boom, you ahve little Fishhie =[]
     
  8. Matt Hasty

    Matt Hasty SPAMMER
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2009
    Posts:
    1,281
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    90
    I gotz a new fish!

    Awe the tank is full of bubbles but this one keeps head butting the glass and eats the bubbles. When I go to the pet store they're all in cups how do you know which is the male?
     
  9. Sanctuary

    Sanctuary Community Cuddle Puddle

    Joined:
    Feb 1, 2007
    Posts:
    4,990
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    13
    I gotz a new fish!

    Why are your eyes blue in your avatar, but like...dark brown in your other picture?
     
  10. Matt Hasty

    Matt Hasty SPAMMER
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2009
    Posts:
    1,281
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    90
    I gotz a new fish!

    camera light
    I'll show you, in a second.
     
  11. Voda

    Voda Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 10, 2010
    Posts:
    1,085
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I gotz a new fish!

    Only females make bubbles, its there eggs...
     
  12. Loyal 2 da game

    Loyal 2 da game Formerly known as Loyal To The Game

    Joined:
    Jan 5, 2006
    Posts:
    4,691
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    672
    Two Factor Authentication User
    I gotz a new fish!

    Sat around, went to work, ate, masturbated, slept...
     
  13. Alteranz

    Alteranz Hero
    Zombie Angelic Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Nov 11, 2008
    Posts:
    5,076
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I gotz a new fish!

    I mowed the lawns. No sexual acts implied...
    I genuinely spent a good 2 hours using our lawn mower to cut the grass in our front yard - it's a large yard.
     
  14. Sanctuary

    Sanctuary Community Cuddle Puddle

    Joined:
    Feb 1, 2007
    Posts:
    4,990
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    13
    I gotz a new fish!

    Must have been some really, really long grass.
     
  15. FireZ

    FireZ BRZ Club Member (2014)
    Retired Administrator Highly Respected

    Joined:
    Dec 3, 2009
    Posts:
    27,899
    Referrals:
    20
    Sythe Gold:
    2,410
    Detective Top Striker Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Heidy Not sure if srs or just newfag...
    I gotz a new fish!

    I demand the grass is mowed before.....nvm
     
  16. JohnK

    JohnK A$AP
    Retired Sectional Moderator

    Joined:
    Nov 7, 2008
    Posts:
    5,348
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    I gotz a new fish!

    do you like fishsticks?
     
< Hey, have you heard? | I am God. >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site