Adblock breaks this site

I got in :l

Discussion in 'Spam Forum' started by Rahman, Jan 18, 2012.

  1. blindkilla

    blindkilla Guru
    $25 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jun 22, 2005
    Posts:
    1,896
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    6
    Discord Unique ID:
    282000633404456960
    Discord Username:
    sogord
    I got in :l

    lol'd /5char
     
  2. Rahman

    Rahman Guru
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2011
    Posts:
    1,771
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    46
    Easter 2013
    I got in :l

    funny you call me a scammer here, but won't dare to post on my threads and say it.
     
  3. Noam

    Noam Apostle of the Setting Sun
    $50 USD Donor New Competition Winner

    Joined:
    Jul 27, 2011
    Posts:
    2,993
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Discord Unique ID:
    688859853535313930
    Discord Username:
    sarbaz#8969
    Two Factor Authentication User Gohan has AIDS
    I got in :l

    Lol rah its a joke just chill and accept it.
    On another note, if you do scam, Jeff can just beat you up for us.
     
  4. thatguy1234

    thatguy1234 Guru

    Joined:
    Oct 27, 2010
    Posts:
    1,269
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    7
    I got in :l

    u must not have seen Jeffs last avatar . he's really goku
     
  5. FishFishy

    FishFishy I'm a good guy.
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Apr 1, 2010
    Posts:
    1,985
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    54
    I got in :l

    Why's it called dry humping if I always need a towel after.
     
  6. Rahman

    Rahman Guru
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2011
    Posts:
    1,771
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    46
    Easter 2013
    I got in :l

    cause you be living in the dodgy areas of australia cosrob :p just like stui.
     
  7. Laptop65

    Laptop65 Hero
    $50 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Dec 19, 2010
    Posts:
    7,931
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    452
    Sythe RSPS Player Sythe Awards 2012 Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary St. Patrick's Day 2013
    I got in :l

    Yes yes the scammer would know.
     
  8. Sanctuary

    Sanctuary Community Cuddle Puddle

    Joined:
    Feb 1, 2007
    Posts:
    4,990
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    13
    I got in :l

    I'd like to think this includes me?

    [​IMG]

    Oh, I dare. Scammer.
     
  9. MohtasaUnique

    MohtasaUnique Grand Master
    Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2007
    Posts:
    6,681
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    690
    Discord Unique ID:
    158831078964985856
    Discord Username:
    Tony#2235
    I got in :l

    So it does
     
  10. thatguy1234

    thatguy1234 Guru

    Joined:
    Oct 27, 2010
    Posts:
    1,269
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    7
    I got in :l

    boooom
     
  11. deadly serious

    deadly serious Grand Master

    Joined:
    Dec 25, 2008
    Posts:
    3,755
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Pokémon Trainer
    I got in :l

    goes jeffs' fist into his dirty scammer mouth.
     
  12. Rahman

    Rahman Guru
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2011
    Posts:
    1,771
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    46
    Easter 2013
    I got in :l

    Anywhere but my Spam Forum posts.
     
  13. thatguy1234

    thatguy1234 Guru

    Joined:
    Oct 27, 2010
    Posts:
    1,269
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    7
    I got in :l

    get em jeff#@^#%@$#%$&^
     
  14. Rahman

    Rahman Guru
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2011
    Posts:
    1,771
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    46
    Easter 2013
    I got in :l

    what eastern suburbs lol, theres heaps.
     
  15. Agiles

    Agiles Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 29, 2011
    Posts:
    318
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I got in :l

    I live in the northern southern parts of sydney ^_^
     
  16. Rahman

    Rahman Guru
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2011
    Posts:
    1,771
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    46
    Easter 2013
    I got in :l

    ^ I see what you did there. "Northern Southern" parts ...
     
< Selling Runescape Account Lvl 103 only $14 Paypal!!! | Hello.. >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site