Adblock breaks this site

I got in :l

Discussion in 'Spam Forum' started by Rahman, Jan 18, 2012.

  1. Delta Squad

    Delta Squad Don't mind me, just getting my postcount up.
    Village Drunk C++ Programmer $200 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    May 19, 2011
    Posts:
    9,540
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    3,429
    Discord Unique ID:
    1141474466820538398
    Discord Username:
    deltasquadsythe
    Live Streamer Two Factor Authentication User
    I got in :l

    no, you skemm one kid, pay him some back, then move on to bigger and better skemms later, i mean come on its in the rule book!
     
  2. Rahman

    Rahman Guru
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2011
    Posts:
    1,771
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    46
    Easter 2013
    I got in :l

    Well paying him back was actually my mistake, that's the reason I got banned in the first place and Clash explained that to me. I personally don't care if you don't trust me, but I'll prove to everyone that they can trust me.
     
  3. thatguy1234

    thatguy1234 Guru

    Joined:
    Oct 27, 2010
    Posts:
    1,269
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    7
    I got in :l

    prove to me cause i dont even know how u got unbanned.













































    plox
     
  4. Sanctuary

    Sanctuary Community Cuddle Puddle

    Joined:
    Feb 1, 2007
    Posts:
    4,990
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    13
    I got in :l

    Ew, a scammer.
     
  5. <3☻

    <3☻ Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 9, 2011
    Posts:
    2,285
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I got in :l

    Everyone needs to shut up about scamming,
    I <3|R|ahman, henoscams<3
     
  6. BeeVer

    BeeVer Guru

    Joined:
    Sep 25, 2011
    Posts:
    1,130
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    19
    I got in :l

    Preschool
     
  7. Rahman

    Rahman Guru
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2011
    Posts:
    1,771
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    46
    Easter 2013
    I got in :l

    You wanna see why I got unbanned? Check my dispute which has 32 fucking images proving why I should still be here. Still not satisfied? Ask clash/superman.
     
  8. thatguy1234

    thatguy1234 Guru

    Joined:
    Oct 27, 2010
    Posts:
    1,269
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    7
    I got in :l

    i never said i wasnt satisfied >.> umadumadumad&#%#%$#@&$#@$%#@&*%

    inb4homo/fag/supermanjokes
     
  9. sm321

    sm321 Grand Master

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2011
    Posts:
    2,514
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I got in :l

    haha awkward
     
  10. Rahman

    Rahman Guru
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2011
    Posts:
    1,771
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    46
    Easter 2013
    I got in :l

    The ironic thing is that only fags say 'umad'.
     
  11. JohnK

    JohnK A$AP
    Retired Sectional Moderator

    Joined:
    Nov 7, 2008
    Posts:
    5,348
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    I got in :l

    i love penis no homo
     
  12. Sanctuary

    Sanctuary Community Cuddle Puddle

    Joined:
    Feb 1, 2007
    Posts:
    4,990
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    13
    I got in :l

    Says the vader.

    Truth!

    Umad?
     
  13. Austintheman

    Austintheman Hero

    Joined:
    Oct 18, 2008
    Posts:
    5,110
    Referrals:
    58
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    Christmas 2014 Halloween 2014 (2) Easter 2015 Homosex
    I got in :l

    vader lov vader?
    scammer
    edit: hahahhahahaha sanct beat me to it.
     
  14. Laptop65

    Laptop65 Hero
    $50 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Dec 19, 2010
    Posts:
    7,931
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    452
    Sythe RSPS Player Sythe Awards 2012 Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary St. Patrick's Day 2013
    I got in :l

    OP is a scammer.
     
  15. thatguy1234

    thatguy1234 Guru

    Joined:
    Oct 27, 2010
    Posts:
    1,269
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    7
    I got in :l

    i smell skemms
     
  16. Realsies

    Realsies Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 3, 2011
    Posts:
    1,125
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I got in :l

    scammer....you're a scammer bro...

    TROLOLOLOL and he still doesn't get it...I lol'd
     
  17. Laptop65

    Laptop65 Hero
    $50 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Dec 19, 2010
    Posts:
    7,931
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    452
    Sythe RSPS Player Sythe Awards 2012 Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary St. Patrick's Day 2013
    I got in :l

    Scammer alert.
     
  18. SouthCarolina

    SouthCarolina Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 10, 2011
    Posts:
    311
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I got in :l

    lol this forum is hillarious. Best forum on sythe
     
  19. BeeVer

    BeeVer Guru

    Joined:
    Sep 25, 2011
    Posts:
    1,130
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    19
    I got in :l

    Butteryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
     
  20. MohtasaUnique

    MohtasaUnique Grand Master
    Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2007
    Posts:
    6,681
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    690
    Discord Unique ID:
    158831078964985856
    Discord Username:
    Tony#2235
    I got in :l

    I'd touch the willies of 3 people who've posted in this thread.
     
< Selling Runescape Account Lvl 103 only $14 Paypal!!! | Hello.. >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site