I got in :l

Discussion in 'Spam Forum' started by Rahman, Jan 18, 2012.

I got in :l
  1. Unread #1 - Jan 18, 2012 at 6:21 AM
  2. Rahman
    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2011
    Posts:
    1,771
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    46
    Easter 2013

    Rahman Guru
    $5 USD Donor New

    I got in :l

    I got accepted into uni, and awkwardly enough its the same uni as Jeff.

    But yeah.. idk why im not pumped.

    Course - Bachelor of Information and Communications Technology/Bachelor of Business and Commerce - full time at UWS,
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jan 18, 2012 at 6:26 AM
  4. JohnK
    Joined:
    Nov 7, 2008
    Posts:
    5,348
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    5

    JohnK A$AP
    Retired Sectional Moderator

    I got in :l

    noice. are you gonna meet with jeff (maybe touch each others willies)?
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jan 18, 2012 at 6:38 AM
  6. Rahman
    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2011
    Posts:
    1,771
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    46
    Easter 2013

    Rahman Guru
    $5 USD Donor New

    I got in :l

    Only when you come visit us in April ;)
     
  7. Unread #4 - Jan 18, 2012 at 6:49 AM
  8. Rahman
    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2011
    Posts:
    1,771
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    46
    Easter 2013

    Rahman Guru
    $5 USD Donor New

    I got in :l

    No silly, Sythe SYD meetup.
     
  9. Unread #5 - Jan 18, 2012 at 7:54 AM
  10. kill dank
    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2010
    Posts:
    6,471
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    13
    St. Patrick's Day 2013

    kill dank Hero

    I got in :l

    So if you get banned, you'll have someone to beat up?
     
  11. Unread #6 - Jan 18, 2012 at 7:59 AM
  12. Rahman
    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2011
    Posts:
    1,771
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    46
    Easter 2013

    Rahman Guru
    $5 USD Donor New

    I got in :l

    Who says that I'm getting banned?
     
  13. Unread #7 - Jan 18, 2012 at 8:00 AM
  14. Rahman
    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2011
    Posts:
    1,771
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    46
    Easter 2013

    Rahman Guru
    $5 USD Donor New

    I got in :l

    Seriously, if you think I scammed, dont you think I would rob each user that I was currently training at the time and disappear of the face of sythe forever?
     
  15. Unread #8 - Jan 18, 2012 at 8:09 AM
  16. kill dank
    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2010
    Posts:
    6,471
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    13
    St. Patrick's Day 2013

    kill dank Hero

    I got in :l

    chill out dude it's a joke.
     
  17. Unread #9 - Jan 18, 2012 at 8:13 AM
  18. Rahman
    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2011
    Posts:
    1,771
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    46
    Easter 2013

    Rahman Guru
    $5 USD Donor New

  19. Unread #10 - Jan 18, 2012 at 8:18 AM
  20. Laptop65
    Joined:
    Dec 19, 2010
    Posts:
    7,931
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    452
    Sythe RSPS Player Sythe Awards 2012 Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary St. Patrick's Day 2013

    Laptop65 Hero
    $50 USD Donor New

    I got in :l

    Scammer.
     
  21. Unread #11 - Jan 18, 2012 at 8:20 AM
  22. Rahman
    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2011
    Posts:
    1,771
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    46
    Easter 2013

    Rahman Guru
    $5 USD Donor New

    I got in :l

    ^ Your just angry cause you're a laptop.
     
  23. Unread #12 - Jan 18, 2012 at 8:37 AM
  24. Sengira
    Joined:
    Jul 20, 2010
    Posts:
    3,224
    Referrals:
    25
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Sengira 。◕‿◕。

    I got in :l

    i smell
    scams
    scams​
    scams​
    scams
    scams​
    scams​
    scams
    scams​
    scams​
    scams
    scams​
    scams​
    scams
    scams​
    scams​
    scams
    scams​
    scams​
    scams
    scams​
    scams​
    scams
    scams​
    scams​
    scams
    scams​
    scams​
    scams
    scams​
    scams​
    scams
    scams​
    scams​
    scams
    scams​
    scams​
     
  25. Unread #13 - Jan 18, 2012 at 8:40 AM
  26. Punjabi3
    Joined:
    Jun 14, 2010
    Posts:
    4,881
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    205
    Sythe's 10th Anniversary Two Factor Authentication User Halloween 2014 Detective Christmas 2014 Paper Trading Competition Participant In Memory of Jon

    Punjabi3 ☬Grand Master☬
    Retired Sectional Moderator Cracker Head

    I got in :l

    ^that
     
  27. Unread #14 - Jan 18, 2012 at 8:44 AM
  28. Rahman
    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2011
    Posts:
    1,771
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    46
    Easter 2013

    Rahman Guru
    $5 USD Donor New

    I got in :l

    You're free to have your opinion on this situation just like I am.
     
  29. Unread #15 - Jan 18, 2012 at 8:57 AM
  30. Jeff
    Joined:
    Apr 16, 2011
    Posts:
    11,444
    Referrals:
    26
    Sythe Gold:
    3,205
    Two Factor Authentication User MushyMuncher Christmas 2014 Christmas 2015 Easter 2016 Sythe's 10th Anniversary Pizza Muncher Homosex Extreme Homosex SytheSteamer
    Lawrence

    Jeff Previously named: Jeff.

    I got in :l

    How is it awkward??

    The only willy i'm touching is yours big fella ;)
     
  31. Unread #16 - Jan 18, 2012 at 10:21 AM
  32. Rahman
    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2011
    Posts:
    1,771
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    46
    Easter 2013

    Rahman Guru
    $5 USD Donor New

    I got in :l

    The odds of two people meeting up on sythe then realising that they are doing the same course in the same uni in the same location.
     
  33. Unread #17 - Jan 18, 2012 at 11:29 AM
  34. Laptop65
    Joined:
    Dec 19, 2010
    Posts:
    7,931
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    452
    Sythe RSPS Player Sythe Awards 2012 Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary St. Patrick's Day 2013

    Laptop65 Hero
    $50 USD Donor New

    I got in :l

    I'm a desktop actually.
     
  35. Unread #18 - Jan 18, 2012 at 4:00 PM
  36. Austintheman
    Joined:
    Oct 18, 2008
    Posts:
    5,110
    Referrals:
    58
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    Christmas 2014 Halloween 2014 (2) Easter 2015 Homosex

    Austintheman Hero

    I got in :l

    scammer
     
  37. Unread #19 - Jan 19, 2012 at 7:03 AM
  38. Realsies
    Joined:
    Apr 3, 2011
    Posts:
    1,125
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Realsies Guru
    Banned

    I got in :l

    you're totally a scammer bro
     
  39. Unread #20 - Jan 19, 2012 at 9:11 AM
  40. Rahman
    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2011
    Posts:
    1,771
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    46
    Easter 2013

    Rahman Guru
    $5 USD Donor New

    I got in :l

    wanna get the fuck off my thread kid?
     
< Selling Runescape Account Lvl 103 only $14 Paypal!!! | Hello.. >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site