Adblock breaks this site
  1. *ATTENTION* Threads posted in this section are hidden until approved by a staff member. You can also post as a guest by clicking "Post New Thread." Thank you.

I got banned for ban evading?

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Volibooster1, Jul 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Volibooster1

    Volibooster1 Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    I got banned for ban evading?

    Hi,

    I tried to log in earlier, but noticed I was banned. It referred me to this thread:

    http://www.sythe.org/report-ban-evader/1740038-mustard2-scammer-ban-evader.html

    I have no idea who mustard2 is, all I know is that I couldn't even make an account here when I first got on sythe. I'm sure you can find evidence of that if you check my account history. (I can't check my posts because I'm banned)

    Please solve this problem, thanks

    Volibooster
     
  2. Shin

    Shin Join the Sythe.org Discord
    Retired Administrator Legendary Mudkips $100 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2007
    Posts:
    14,172
    Referrals:
    23
    Sythe Gold:
    198
    Discord Unique ID:
    777373911821713408
    Pool Shark (4) Village Drunk <3 n4n0 (29) Sythe's 20th Anniversary Battleship Champion
    I got banned for ban evading?

    You requested an account to be created.

    From the IP that was posted from (and included on the thread), it matches a banned user.

    Denied.
     
< Banned because of a chargeback. | Chargeback proof >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site