I got 99 Combat but Im missing one!

Discussion in 'OSRS Main Accounts: Level 80+' started by bdarf, Nov 21, 2015.

I got 99 Combat but Im missing one!
  1. Unread #1 - Nov 21, 2015 at 3:52 PM
  2. bdarf
    Joined:
    Nov 4, 2015
    Posts:
    46
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    bdarf Member

    I got 99 Combat but Im missing one!

    bdarf's Main​


    Hello customer !

    I'm selling my lovely Main with his agility outfit he is perfect for skilling or hunting clues. With this range level you can down every monster so take your chance, be the new owner of this Account!


    Skills: Attack me!

    Ban-Meter: Attack me too!

    Lobby: and me °_°

    You like what you see then click down below in the chatbox and write down your offer.​
     
  3. Unread #2 - Nov 21, 2015 at 6:38 PM
  4. Zebuling
    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2015
    Posts:
    25
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Zebuling Member

    I got 99 Combat but Im missing one!

    Bumpppppp
     
  5. Unread #3 - Nov 22, 2015 at 2:56 AM
  6. bdarf
    Joined:
    Nov 4, 2015
    Posts:
    46
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    bdarf Member

    I got 99 Combat but Im missing one!

    BUMP still for sale :)
     
  7. Unread #4 - Nov 22, 2015 at 9:43 AM
  8. Gret
    Joined:
    Nov 17, 2015
    Posts:
    278
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Gret Forum Addict
    Banned

    I got 99 Combat but Im missing one!

    15m O7.
     
< Main/Range TANK- 99 Def - BANDOS PET- BGLOVES- 186 QP- ZAMMY BOOK- TORSO | bneed price help! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site