Adblock breaks this site

I got 1337 posts

Discussion in 'Spam Forum' started by BeeStar, Aug 11, 2011.

  1. BeeStar

    BeeStar WATCH OUT- Imposter: [email protected]
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2010
    Posts:
    2,218
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I got 1337 posts

    After over a year of spamming on Sythe I am now 1337 : D
     
  2. Thug_Life

    Thug_Life Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 18, 2011
    Posts:
    1,009
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I got 1337 posts

    Too bad you're not 1337 IRL though.
     
  3. Blade

    Blade tfw 2hi lmao
    Retired Sectional Moderator Cracker Head

    Joined:
    Jun 13, 2010
    Posts:
    7,249
    Referrals:
    12
    Sythe Gold:
    233
    Two Factor Authentication User Easter 2015 Valentine's Day 2015 Sythe's 10th Anniversary Christmas 2014 Verified Overwatch Master Halloween 2014 SytheSteamer
    OG Club Detective Pokémon Trainer
    I got 1337 posts

    I see you've reported one of my posts.
    Prepare to have every single inch of every post you've ever made scanned. If you've made 5+ spamming posts, goodbye.
     
  4. BeeStar

    BeeStar WATCH OUT- Imposter: [email protected]
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2010
    Posts:
    2,218
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I got 1337 posts

    Who really goes to real life anyway, it's all the internet now..

    Did you get infracted?
     
  5. Blade

    Blade tfw 2hi lmao
    Retired Sectional Moderator Cracker Head

    Joined:
    Jun 13, 2010
    Posts:
    7,249
    Referrals:
    12
    Sythe Gold:
    233
    Two Factor Authentication User Easter 2015 Valentine's Day 2015 Sythe's 10th Anniversary Christmas 2014 Verified Overwatch Master Halloween 2014 SytheSteamer
    OG Club Detective Pokémon Trainer
    I got 1337 posts

    Yes, but after reading through about 5 of your posts I realized you're a pretty nice dude, so I gave up being a dick.
     
  6. FlyingToast

    FlyingToast I Don’t Have An Xbox ,Sorry
    Legendary

    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2010
    Posts:
    7,010
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    397
    Blue Turtle Pokémon Trainer Gracious
    I got 1337 posts

    Looks like you're stuck in the Spam forum and donators lounge.
     
  7. BeeStar

    BeeStar WATCH OUT- Imposter: [email protected]
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2010
    Posts:
    2,218
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I got 1337 posts

    I might make an account "BeeStar2" and just get 1337 posts there..
     
< One more thing. | Calling all Intellectuals: IRC Quiz >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site