Adblock breaks this site

I get this message on facebook...

Discussion in 'Spam Forum' started by iForru, Jan 3, 2015.

  1. iForru

    iForru Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 16, 2011
    Posts:
    493
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I get this message on facebook...

    [​IMG]

    Swear to god he's a dumbass lmao.
     
  2. jed1

    jed1 Grand Master

    Joined:
    May 28, 2006
    Posts:
    2,284
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    162
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    271143586110636032
    Discord Username:
    ChimClean#4890
    Two Factor Authentication User Christmas 2014 SytheSteamer
    I get this message on facebook...

    Nigga's been sniffing the cocaine.
     
  3. Wonderland

    Wonderland spokesman

    Joined:
    Oct 28, 2012
    Posts:
    10,442
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,154
    I get this message on facebook...

    Crystal meth will do that
     
  4. iForru

    iForru Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 16, 2011
    Posts:
    493
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I get this message on facebook...

    I'll let him know. I think it's a little late though.
     
  5. tMoon

    tMoon FoRmErLy KnOwN aS Tmoe
    Crabby Retired Administrator Monster $5 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2007
    Posts:
    7,658
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    91
    <3 n4n0 STEVE Former OMM
    I get this message on facebook...

    If you're trying to hallucinate go LSD or Shrooms

    yo friend is dumb
     
  6. Hamouze

    Hamouze Grand Master
    $50 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2012
    Posts:
    4,216
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    273
    In Memory of Jon Poképedia Gohan has AIDS Pokémon Trainer
    I get this message on facebook...

    Yeah I have an HDTV LCD myself.
     
  7. tMoon

    tMoon FoRmErLy KnOwN aS Tmoe
    Crabby Retired Administrator Monster $5 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2007
    Posts:
    7,658
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    91
    <3 n4n0 STEVE Former OMM
    I get this message on facebook...

    lol'd #gome

    same bruh
     
  8. CEO

    CEO Buying OSRS Service Biz
    $200 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    May 9, 2013
    Posts:
    5,528
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    1,320
    Discord Unique ID:
    222503969677770752
    Discord Username:
    CEO#6986
    Verified Ironman Sythe's 10th Anniversary Extreme Homosex Potamus
    I get this message on facebook...

    Gotta try that stripper crack
     
< horse fucks dog, glass jizz dicks, find local horny singles around YOU and get laid f | girl fucks horse, drinks glass of jizz >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site