Adblock breaks this site

I Firecape, pc, quest FREE *limited time*

Discussion in 'Archives' started by richnoob, May 12, 2007.

  1. richnoob

    richnoob Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 24, 2007
    Posts:
    158
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I Firecape, pc, quest FREE *limited time*

    For a short time (about 30 vouchs) i will be firecaping, pcing, questing and training free. I will do anything quest but you must supply certain items, (will be discussed), firecaping i will not supply anything except maybe a few sara brews, pcing i will do for free, all i need is a dds and a str ammy or what ever wep you have. The quests iam really good at are monkey madness, lost city, dragon slayer, desert treasure, freminick trials, and freminick isles, i have done these quests over 5 times each, except for fremmy isles, because of many pkers i have.
    NOTE: If I recieve many requests i will do first come first serve, so be fast peeps!

    To gain my FREE services you must do the following.
    1.) post on here what you need done
    2.)add me at [email protected]
    3.) message me

    Remember this is only for vouchs!
     
  2. Tead

    Tead Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 8, 2007
    Posts:
    169
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I Firecape, pc, quest FREE *limited time*

    Good idea, try supplying items for firecape untill you get a few more vouchs and posts. Pestcontroling, questing etc will get your rep and vouchs up quite a bit.

    I might come back :]
     
  3. richnoob

    richnoob Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 24, 2007
    Posts:
    158
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I Firecape, pc, quest FREE *limited time*

    ty for info =), guess i could supply guthans, but they will need to supply the rest
     
  4. Tead

    Tead Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 8, 2007
    Posts:
    169
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I Firecape, pc, quest FREE *limited time*

    No problem, good luck fire caping!
     
  5. Joram

    Joram Forum Addict

    Joined:
    May 2, 2007
    Posts:
    305
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I Firecape, pc, quest FREE *limited time*

    will you train my pure from 41 till ... str?

    pm me please :D
     
  6. richnoob

    richnoob Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 24, 2007
    Posts:
    158
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I Firecape, pc, quest FREE *limited time*

    ill train it until i get a new offer
     
  7. Joram

    Joram Forum Addict

    Joined:
    May 2, 2007
    Posts:
    305
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I Firecape, pc, quest FREE *limited time*

    hmm.. i dont know. dont have recs.. .=\

    does it take 14 days to set? :O
     
  8. richnoob

    richnoob Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 24, 2007
    Posts:
    158
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I Firecape, pc, quest FREE *limited time*

    not if you have never had them before
     
  9. Joram

    Joram Forum Addict

    Joined:
    May 2, 2007
    Posts:
    305
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I Firecape, pc, quest FREE *limited time*

    ok i have set recovery questions!
     
  10. Spec_Some_0s

    Spec_Some_0s Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 17, 2007
    Posts:
    289
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I Firecape, pc, quest FREE *limited time*

    Thats just a classic scam, doing it for free.. pfft..
    And u want them to supply, so u just can steal the stuff..
    nice try
     
  11. Joram

    Joram Forum Addict

    Joined:
    May 2, 2007
    Posts:
    305
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I Firecape, pc, quest FREE *limited time*

    i will tell you how it is going dude :)

    i only got like 20k worth of stuff on the account, so no big risk :p
     
  12. richnoob

    richnoob Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 24, 2007
    Posts:
    158
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I Firecape, pc, quest FREE *limited time*

    spec, first in foremost i agreed to supply guthans, there is no need for me to steal pots, second i offerd to train his account which has barely nothing on it, if you could read i posted stating i do this for FREE for VOUCHES
     
  13. Joram

    Joram Forum Addict

    Joined:
    May 2, 2007
    Posts:
    305
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I Firecape, pc, quest FREE *limited time*

    but dude, add me on msn if you have please :)<3
     
  14. Beliar

    Beliar Guru

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    1,007
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I Firecape, pc, quest FREE *limited time*

    If you will supply armour/ weapons for Fire Cape i will hire you.
     
  15. richnoob

    richnoob Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 24, 2007
    Posts:
    158
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I Firecape, pc, quest FREE *limited time*

    do you have pots?
     
  16. Joram

    Joram Forum Addict

    Joined:
    May 2, 2007
    Posts:
    305
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I Firecape, pc, quest FREE *limited time*

    still training me or not? :confused:
     
  17. richnoob

    richnoob Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 24, 2007
    Posts:
    158
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I Firecape, pc, quest FREE *limited time*

    yes i will
     
  18. Spec_Some_0s

    Spec_Some_0s Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 17, 2007
    Posts:
    289
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I Firecape, pc, quest FREE *limited time*

    Joram forget about him, hes just after free items and stuff..
    Hire someone else :)
     
  19. richnoob

    richnoob Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 24, 2007
    Posts:
    158
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I Firecape, pc, quest FREE *limited time*

    what is your'e problem? wtf iam going for vouches, get off my fucking topic
     
  20. Joram

    Joram Forum Addict

    Joined:
    May 2, 2007
    Posts:
    305
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I Firecape, pc, quest FREE *limited time*

    rich, add me on msn.
     
< Selling lvl 95 account! w/ Ancients! | BUYING SANTA HAT! :) $4/M or 5 GBP/M >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site