I Don't Like

Discussion in 'Spam Forum' started by FireZ, Jan 7, 2013.

I Don't Like
  1. Unread #1 - Jan 7, 2013 at 2:22 AM
  2. FireZ
    Joined:
    Dec 3, 2009
    Posts:
    27,899
    Referrals:
    20
    Sythe Gold:
    2,410
    Detective Top Striker Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Heidy Not sure if srs or just newfag...

    FireZ BRZ Club Member (2014)
    Retired Administrator Highly Respected

    I Don't Like

    That spam forum, thats that shit I dont like

    Them stupid trolls, thats that shit I dont like

    Circlejerks thats that shit I dont like

    Don't like, like, don't like, like



    Cheif keef holla
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jan 7, 2013 at 2:33 AM
  4. Jack
    Joined:
    Feb 20, 2011
    Posts:
    12,268
    Referrals:
    38
    Sythe Gold:
    876
    Member of the Month Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Wubba Lubba Dub Dub The Mortyest Morty Sythe Awards 2012 Winner Le Kingdoms Player Two Factor Authentication User Spam Forum Participant I'm LAAAAAAAME
    Signature of the Month Winner

    Jack The Infamous Spam Forum King
    Retired Administrator Cool Cat Legendary

    I Don't Like

    [​IMG]
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jan 7, 2013 at 3:16 AM
  6. Deathsnova
    Joined:
    Jan 5, 2008
    Posts:
    1,654
    Referrals:
    144
    Sythe Gold:
    11

    Deathsnova Can we take it back to the time when I wasn't aware.
    Competition Winner $50 USD Donor New Trade With Caution

    I Don't Like

    I always thought it was funny when a 2011 joindate member brings up "X is dishonest" or "Wow blows is gay" considering they were fetuses when those things happened and now they're bringing it up like they were there at the time.
     
  7. Unread #4 - Jan 7, 2013 at 4:38 AM
  8. Host
    Joined:
    Mar 27, 2012
    Posts:
    734
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Host Apprentice

    I Don't Like

    Your avatar is... colourful...
     
  9. Unread #5 - Jan 7, 2013 at 8:53 AM
  10. They be trippin
    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2011
    Posts:
    2,144
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    9
    Discord Unique ID:
    179581709140885506
    Discord Username:
    dunkzone
    Live Streamer SytheSteamer Oktoberfest 2013 UWotM8? Halloween 2013 St. Patrick's Day 2013 DIAF Sythe RSPS Player Extreme Homosex Gohan has AIDS

    They be trippin They be Strippin
    Retired Sectional Moderator $200 USD Donor New

    I Don't Like

    #yolo
     
  11. Unread #6 - Jan 7, 2013 at 4:31 PM
  12. hattez
    Joined:
    Dec 20, 2010
    Posts:
    6,077
    Referrals:
    10
    Sythe Gold:
    1,688
    Discord Unique ID:
    219321202957615104
    Discord Username:
    Hattez

    hattez Hero

    I Don't Like

    i guess will just have to settle for firez lottery threads.
     
  13. Unread #7 - Jan 7, 2013 at 6:41 PM
  14. Rockerr
    Joined:
    Mar 9, 2010
    Posts:
    1,423
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    238
    Christmas 2013

    Rockerr Guru

    I Don't Like

    This songs lyrical geniuses that's the shit I don't like.
     
< When all is said and done | IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE HEAT, GET OUT OF THE KITCHEn >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site