Adblock breaks this site

|I BE SKILLeN's SeRViCeS |FAST|SAFE|RELIABLE|TRUSTED|CHEAP|

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Skill Training' started by I BE SKILLeN, Nov 2, 2009.

  1. I BE SKILLeN

    I BE SKILLeN Apprentice

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2008
    Posts:
    881
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    |I BE SKILLeN's SeRViCeS |FAST|SAFE|RELIABLE|TRUSTED|CHEAP|

    member?
     
  2. I BE SKILLeN

    I BE SKILLeN Apprentice

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2008
    Posts:
    881
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    |I BE SKILLeN's SeRViCeS |FAST|SAFE|RELIABLE|TRUSTED|CHEAP|

    bumpity bump bump
     
  3. I BE SKILLeN

    I BE SKILLeN Apprentice

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2008
    Posts:
    881
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    |I BE SKILLeN's SeRViCeS |FAST|SAFE|RELIABLE|TRUSTED|CHEAP|

    the kid that wanted to buy woodcutting never responded on msn :\\
     
  4. I BE SKILLeN

    I BE SKILLeN Apprentice

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2008
    Posts:
    881
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    |I BE SKILLeN's SeRViCeS |FAST|SAFE|RELIABLE|TRUSTED|CHEAP|

    New Specials ! :p
     
  5. I BE SKILLeN

    I BE SKILLeN Apprentice

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2008
    Posts:
    881
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    |I BE SKILLeN's SeRViCeS |FAST|SAFE|RELIABLE|TRUSTED|CHEAP|

    open!
     
  6. I BE SKILLeN

    I BE SKILLeN Apprentice

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2008
    Posts:
    881
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    |I BE SKILLeN's SeRViCeS |FAST|SAFE|RELIABLE|TRUSTED|CHEAP|

    w000t im online :0
     
  7. noobyfooby

    noobyfooby Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Oct 12, 2008
    Posts:
    423
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    |I BE SKILLeN's SeRViCeS |FAST|SAFE|RELIABLE|TRUSTED|CHEAP|

    This is botted?
     
  8. Mr SJE

    Mr SJE Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 10, 2009
    Posts:
    934
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    |I BE SKILLeN's SeRViCeS |FAST|SAFE|RELIABLE|TRUSTED|CHEAP|

    Hi, how much for 14-99 hunter. How much and how long. New to sythe btw
     
  9. I BE SKILLeN

    I BE SKILLeN Apprentice

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2008
    Posts:
    881
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    |I BE SKILLeN's SeRViCeS |FAST|SAFE|RELIABLE|TRUSTED|CHEAP|

    this isnt botted its me and my neighbor playing rougly everyday and add me on msn

    [email protected]

    can work something out with all of you
     
  10. noobyfooby

    noobyfooby Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Oct 12, 2008
    Posts:
    423
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    |I BE SKILLeN's SeRViCeS |FAST|SAFE|RELIABLE|TRUSTED|CHEAP|

  11. Kr0niK

    Kr0niK Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Nov 3, 2009
    Posts:
    588
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    |I BE SKILLeN's SeRViCeS |FAST|SAFE|RELIABLE|TRUSTED|CHEAP|

    hey, i need 85-99 fishing done. msging you on msn now
     
  12. I BE SKILLeN

    I BE SKILLeN Apprentice

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2008
    Posts:
    881
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    |I BE SKILLeN's SeRViCeS |FAST|SAFE|RELIABLE|TRUSTED|CHEAP|

    okie doke talking to you!
     
  13. I BE SKILLeN

    I BE SKILLeN Apprentice

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2008
    Posts:
    881
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    |I BE SKILLeN's SeRViCeS |FAST|SAFE|RELIABLE|TRUSTED|CHEAP|

    im so full right now you can hop in line if you want but i cant train anything right now cause im doing a couple accounts right now
     
  14. I BE SKILLeN

    I BE SKILLeN Apprentice

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2008
    Posts:
    881
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    |I BE SKILLeN's SeRViCeS |FAST|SAFE|RELIABLE|TRUSTED|CHEAP|

    Bump!
     
  15. global fear

    global fear Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 10, 2009
    Posts:
    202
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    |I BE SKILLeN's SeRViCeS |FAST|SAFE|RELIABLE|TRUSTED|CHEAP|

    I Be Skillen,

    You havn't trained my account and you said that I was first in line. When I try to talk to you, you never respond and now I'm pretty sure you blocked me.

    If your trying to scam me, I don't know why I've been legit with you this whole time.

    Secondly I still have our whole transaction process in pictures with the paypal receipt so please get a hold with me to say what's going on.
     
  16. nsakhil

    nsakhil Apprentice

    Joined:
    Nov 14, 2009
    Posts:
    740
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    |I BE SKILLeN's SeRViCeS |FAST|SAFE|RELIABLE|TRUSTED|CHEAP|

    how much is 46-99 wc? and how long will it take?
     
  17. Mr SJE

    Mr SJE Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 10, 2009
    Posts:
    934
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    |I BE SKILLeN's SeRViCeS |FAST|SAFE|RELIABLE|TRUSTED|CHEAP|

    So.. you scammed Global? I was about to buy then :mad:
     
  18. Megamix

    Megamix Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 3, 2008
    Posts:
    116
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    |I BE SKILLeN's SeRViCeS |FAST|SAFE|RELIABLE|TRUSTED|CHEAP|

    once i find out if he scammed this dude or not ill giv my interest
     
< 1-65 wc only 2$ paypal | [free] 1 - 40 Any Stat [free] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site