Adblock breaks this site

I am the 1337 kickboxer.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by AnIrIshboy, Apr 7, 2008.

  1. AnIrIshboy

    AnIrIshboy Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    I am the 1337 kickboxer.

    I have won over 1000 kickboxing el33t competitions including the grand kickboxing dojo of cyrodiil, and martal kickboxing awards.
    I have created over 1k adenisis, mostly typical topxy.
    oxen make my penis all hot and waxy, so I stopped using them last year, i now use rte instead.
    occasionally I go back to oxen, but if i use too much I ill grow a peniscacbajita.
    I have to wait here while my RROD 360 is being repaired by "STEVE" in india with bjuhitos.
    rawr
     
  2. me likes pies

    me likes pies Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 9, 2008
    Posts:
    313
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I am the 1337 kickboxer.

    Fuck off...
     
  3. jamzpkzsythe

    jamzpkzsythe Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 24, 2007
    Posts:
    1,021
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I am the 1337 kickboxer.

    wHaT?
     
  4. AnIrIshboy

    AnIrIshboy Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    I am the 1337 kickboxer.

    Exactly. I am chuck norris.
     
  5. Mazer Hybrid

    Mazer Hybrid Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 17, 2007
    Posts:
    1,089
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I am the 1337 kickboxer.

    WTF??? is he mentaly Retard'd
     
  6. AnIrIshboy

    AnIrIshboy Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    I am the 1337 kickboxer.

    No, just mentally addicted to peniscacbajita's and hindu tokens.
     
< Scammed by Hitman543. | Selling Lvl 53 Strength Pure only Rsgp, Bh method.--Click >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site