Adblock breaks this site

http://www.sythe.org/showthread.php?p=6541988#post65419882312321

Discussion in 'Steam Sales' started by ayr-I, Jun 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ayr-I

    ayr-I Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 1, 2010
    Posts:
    83
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    http://www.sythe.org/showthread.php?p=6541988#post65419882312321

  2. skitt

    skitt Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 18, 2009
    Posts:
    147
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    http://www.sythe.org/showthread.php?p=6541988#post65419882312321

    The funniest thing is, you're the most obvious scammer I've ever seen.
    People are really so stupid.
     
  3. ayr-I

    ayr-I Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 1, 2010
    Posts:
    83
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    http://www.sythe.org/showthread.php?p=6541988#post65419882312321

    You have one vouch. You're amazing.
     
  4. skitt

    skitt Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 18, 2009
    Posts:
    147
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    http://www.sythe.org/showthread.php?p=6541988#post65419882312321

    Yeah cause this is the only site I use.
     
  5. Tezlin

    Tezlin Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 9, 2008
    Posts:
    1,780
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    http://www.sythe.org/showthread.php?p=6541988#post65419882312321

    Nice spamming. Very professional, cockhead.

    8=====D
     
< Selling Modern Warfare 2+CS anthology account! | http://www.sythe.org/showthread.php?p=6541988#post654198sadsadsadasdasd asdas8 >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site